• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Open House Recipes for Your First SS Month - Try Now!

In summary, the recipe for Cool Vegie Pizza calls for an oven at 350 degrees, unrolled crescent roll dough, cream cheese mixed with Dill Seasoning Mix and mayo, fresh vegies, and meat tenderizer.
pampered_af_cutie
Hi,
I'm having an Open House this coming Saturday 4/16, this is my first SS month and I was wondering if anyone has any ideas about recipes I should serve? I was thinking about making the Pink Lemonade Squares, Strawberry Bruschetta, a veggie platter and possibly something else? Any ideas?? I appreciate the advise and help! Thanks!
:)

I had the Pink Lemonade Squares at our meeting last night. i thought they were good. She had doubled the recipe to use the regular Bar Pan and said the pretzal smashing was putzy. We decided if you use the chopper and only make the regular size it probably wouldn't be so bad.

I would just suggest make some easy stuff. Having an Open House you are playing host and consultant and it's easy to get overwhelmed. And try and do alot ahdead of time.
Good Luck!

Cool Vegie Pizza is always a hitOven at 350 degrees.
Unroll two 8 ounce cans of refrigerator crescent roll dough to cover.
Seal seams using Baker's Roller and bak 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.

Mix 8 ounces softened cream cheese, (nuke it about 1 minute at 30% power in the Classic Batter Bowl.) Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of Dill Seasoning Mix and I think 1/2 cup mayo. Using Whisk, mix thoroughly. Spread over cooled crust using a Spreader or Scraper. Then slice it to the size "bite" you want. Best to do this before putting on the vegies so they do not clump up in the cream cheese.

Combine several fresh vegies such as brocolli, carrots, mushrooms, radishes, whatever trips your trigger to make about 2 cups of chopped veggies.
I like to do the hard vegies with the Food Chopper. Spread these out on the cream cheese layer. Then I slice the mushrooms with the Egg Slice Plus and put one mushroom on per piece. You could also add tiny grape tomatoes or cucumber slices.

I know I do not have a clue where this recipe is any more but I am pretty sure you will find it on the Home page under products and recipes. Key in Cool Vegie Pizza.
You can make several crusts then make them as you need them that day by simply having containers of your vegies already prepared for each crust and the spread made ahead as well. Make sure you keep it soft for spreading though. I tried it when it wasn't, what a mess and nuking at that point will make it almost too soft then.

Meat tenderizer and a palstic bagPut the pretzels in a plastic bag and use the tenderizer to crush them.

Hi there! Congratulations on your first SS month and hosting your first Open House! It's always exciting to share delicious Pampered Chef recipes with friends and family. For your menu, I love your idea of serving the Pink Lemonade Squares and Strawberry Bruschetta. They are both perfect for spring and easy to make. I would also suggest adding in our Spinach Artichoke Dip served with our delicious Garlic Bread or our Parmesan Garlic Knots. They are both crowd-pleasers and will add some variety to your menu. For a refreshing drink option, you could try our Cucumber Lime Spritzer. It's light, refreshing, and easy to make using our Quick-Stir® Pitcher. I hope these suggestions help and your Open House is a success! Let me know if you need any further assistance or have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What are some easy and quick recipes for an open house?

Some easy and quick recipes for an open house could include mini quiches, bruschetta, fruit skewers, and dips with crackers or veggies.

What are some budget-friendly options for an open house?

Budget-friendly options for an open house could include homemade trail mix, vegetable platters with homemade dip, or a simple cheese and cracker tray.

How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my open house recipes?

You can incorporate Pampered Chef products into your open house recipes by using items such as the Quick Slice or Mix 'N Scraper to make prep easier, or using the stoneware collection for baking and serving dishes.

Are there any recipes that cater to specific dietary restrictions?

Yes, there are many recipes that cater to specific dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. You can also modify recipes to fit your guests' needs by using alternative ingredients.

Do you have any tips for hosting a successful open house?

Some tips for hosting a successful open house include planning ahead and making a list of all the dishes and ingredients you will need, creating a welcoming atmosphere with music and decorations, and being prepared to offer alternative options for guests with dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allergycooker
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jinkies
  • PC Latoya
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TammyJo