• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Open House: Spring Catalog Promotion

In summary, an open house is a good way to get people to see your new products, but it might not be their cup of tea if they only see the catalog.
amybee
I thought I might do an open house to promote the new Spring catalog. I have never done one before, so my question is: Is a Saturday afternoon better than a Sunday afternoon? I would tell everyone its a mystery host. The person who spent the most at the end of the day, would be the benefits of hosting the show. I am open for any suggestions anyone may have. :)

Mystery HostThe way I do my mystery host is to give tickets out to everyone that attends and places an order. They get another ticket for placing an order over $50! They get 2 tickets for scheduling a show and 3 tickets for asking for more info on starting their own pampered chef business! That way everyone has a chance to win even those that can't afford to spend a whole lot! My Spring Open House is going to be on March 1st!

Is a weekend better than a weeknight as far as turnout?

Open HouseI had hoped to have my Open House on March 5, a Sunday. Put the hall I wanted to use that is close to home was booked. The soonest I could get is March 25. I look at it this way, if gives me some time to get out invitations to my past hosts and customers, get flyers made up and post ads. Wish me luck!

amybee said:
I thought I might do an open house to promote the new Spring catalog. I have never done one before, so my question is: Is a Saturday afternoon better than a Sunday afternoon? I would tell everyone its a mystery host. The person who spent the most at the end of the day, would be the benefits of hosting the show. I am open for any suggestions anyone may have. :)

Amybee,

I agree with DZMOM but I use the Survey Drawing Slips instead of tickets. Everyone should get a chance to be the mystery host. I also give them one for bringing an uninvited buying guest with them. :)

I think you should give tickets too for those that can't show up but place an outside order. And for those that book. Even if they win the mystery host, they can "book" off themselves, and take advantage of the special again, plus get more free products while having fun with friends.

Good Luck!!

Kim

amybee said:
Is a weekend better than a weeknight as far as turnout?

To your original question Amybee:
I have done two grand openings for my business start up. I chose a sunday because alot of people have kids affairs to tend to or some work saturdays. sunday although is family day for most, I figured a late afternoon show would work for those with church or house chores and family time in the morning.

And I also did a tuesday evening following that sunday to allow schedule conveniences for everyone.

End result: More people came on sunday then my tuesday night show.

I too am also doing a Spring Prouct preview this Sunday March 5 for the new stuff! I invited 100+ people so I hope I have a good turn out!

Just had to share my 2 cents! :)

Open HousesI have put together a "Spring Fling" for Sat. March 4th. What it is...I have invited 8 other Direct Sell Vendors to participate..we are having it in a room at a local Pizza Place. We all come and set up our products for display. We will take orders, book shows, sell products (for those who have stock) and recruit.

Each consultant is suppose to invite a MINIMUM of 50 people...past customers, hosetesses, friends, family etc. I alone have invited around 150. This is a great way to get leads and also recruit. The room is free but they give us a salad bar that is free to customers...then all the consultants pay $12 each to cover the salad bar.

April

I'm wanting to do an open house to promote the new products, but I don't have any to showcase at the open house. Do you think people would be dissatisfied by only seeing the catalog at the open house? If I do not have the spring products (or some of them anyway), would it be misleading to promote "See NEW products!" or something of that nature for my open house?

thanks :D i appreciate all the help in getting back on fire!

pchefinski said:
I'm wanting to do an open house to promote the new products, but I don't have any to showcase at the open house. Do you think people would be dissatisfied by only seeing the catalog at the open house? If I do not have the spring products (or some of them anyway), would it be misleading to promote "See NEW products!" or something of that nature for my open house?

thanks :D i appreciate all the help in getting back on fire!
Can you borrow some from your director or sister/brother consultants? Most seasoned consultants will help a newbee out!

Heather,
Thanks for you input. I was thinking a late Sunday afternoon would be good also. I plan on passing out flyers in my neighborhood, telling friends, family and posting flyers in local shops in town. Good luck with yours. When I have mine I will post hopefully the Good News!

What is a Mystery Host Open House?

A Mystery Host Open House is a promotional event where customers can come shop our new spring catalog and be entered into a drawing to win the host rewards for that party. The host rewards are typically free products and discounts based on the total party sales.

How do I participate in the Mystery Host Open House?

To participate, simply attend the open house and make a purchase from our spring catalog. Every purchase made during the event will earn you one entry into the drawing for the host rewards. The more you purchase, the higher your chances of winning!

What are the host rewards for the Mystery Host Open House?

The host rewards for the Mystery Host Open House will be based on the total party sales. The higher the sales, the more rewards the winner will receive. Typically, the rewards include free products and discounts on future purchases.

When will the winner of the host rewards be announced?

The winner of the host rewards will be announced at the end of the Mystery Host Open House event. The winner will also be notified via email or phone and will have a certain timeframe to claim their rewards.

Can I host a Mystery Host Open House at my own home?

Yes, absolutely! If you are interested in hosting a Mystery Host Open House at your home, please contact us for more information on how to set it up. As the host, you will also be eligible for additional rewards and benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MagenOaks01
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • lisacb77
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies