• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inviting Guests with Evite: A How-To Guide

In summary, Evite is an online platform for creating and sending invitations for events. Users must create an account and choose from various templates to customize and send invitations. Guests can RSVP and communicate with the host. Invitations can be sent through email, social media, or physical copies. Evite offers both free and premium features, including tracking RSVPs and sending reminders. The platform takes precautions to protect user privacy and security but it is important to use caution when sharing sensitive information.
dkitten13
Can I use evite to invite people and include my website? Or just the info? Or all the info but just not use the words PC?

Thanks!

Cannot include your website, but email and phone number are a-okay. Do you have a website yet? You could send your "evites" from your PWS.

I would not call it an Open House--that gives people the idea that they can come and go. Have a set starting time and do a regular show.You can put anything you want in an evite--it's only seen by the people you send it to.

What is Evite and how does it work?

Evite is an online platform that allows users to create and send invitations for events such as parties, weddings, and gatherings. It also allows guests to RSVP and communicate with the host. To use Evite, you must first create an account and then choose from various invitation templates to customize and send to your guests.

How can I invite guests using Evite?

To invite guests using Evite, you can either enter their email addresses manually or import them from your contacts list. You can also share the invitation link through social media or messaging platforms. Additionally, you can print out physical invitations and include the Evite link for guests to RSVP online.

Can I track RSVPs and send reminders to guests?

Yes, Evite allows you to track RSVPs in real-time and send reminders to guests who have not responded to the invitation. This feature can help you keep track of the number of attendees and ensure that all guests have responded.

Is Evite free to use?

Evite offers both free and premium features. The basic invitation creation and sending process are free, but you can upgrade to a premium account for additional features such as ad-free invitations, custom designs, and guest list management tools.

Is Evite safe and secure to use?

Evite takes precautions to protect the privacy and security of its users. It uses encryption to protect personal information and does not share user data with third parties without consent. However, as with any online platform, it is important to use caution and only share sensitive information with trusted individuals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smstrks