• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall & Winter Product Launch: Ideas for Open House Party?

In summary, the author is planning to do a Customer Appreciation Day - Sneak Preview Show with a variety of new and retiring products. There will be a door prize for a free shopping spree and the food will be selected by the author.
Princess
Okay Cheffers...I did a open house in March for the Spring and Summer product launch, I was thinking of doing one in September for the Fall and Winter products. Well the last one I did was a Mystery Host party, any ideas that I could do for this one?

I am having a very difficult time getting people to come to a Mystery Host party, do you have the flyer you used to invite people? And also who did you invite? I taped about 50-60 flyers on doors in my neighborhood and noone even called to see what it was about. I am just stumped. Please help me...

Did u invite past guest and host ???

I passed out 40+ invites...I was new to PC. 10 ppl showed but everyone that came i knew.

Question what do you do if you do a openhouse & mysteryhost & no one buys anything?? And do you draw the name of the host at the end when everyones gone then call the winner?? I mean how does it work??

I personally have not done a Open house or a mystery host party yet... but I am going to at the end of this month to introduce the new products!!!! So that would be a good question what do you do when no one buys anything???

I did a mystery host in the spring to "showcase" the new items. It was ok but not great. I guess I felt that I wanted everyone to leave feeling like they "got something". I have gotten tons of ideas from this site and have tweaked them to fit me. I never post so I thought I would share what I am doing and maybe it will be helpful to some.

This go 'round I am going to do a "Customer Appreciation Day - Sneak Preview Show...Out with the Old, In With the New". I sent out mini-catalogs with a little postcard inside which read:

"Customer Appreciation Day - Sneak Preview Show...Out with the Old, In With the New".
Please join me as I celebrate my one year anniversary as a Pampered Chef Consultant. A "Come When You Can, Leave When You Must" Open House will be at my home blah, blah, blah. Friday, Aug. 11, 6-9pm and Sat. Aug. 12, 10-3.
Enjoy a sampling of Pampered Chef recipes and get a sneak peek at the 60 NEW Fall/Winter products. Order current products that will be retiring or increasing in price as of Sept. 1.

Door prizes will include:
-New Season's Best for all who attend as a Thank You
-Free Cooking Show (I'll mail the invites and provide the food)
-Picks from the prize box every thirty minutes
-60% off Microplane Adjustable Grater OR 8 qt. Stainless Steel Bowl
-Book a cooking show and recieve an additional $10 in host money
-Special Prize Drawing for past hostesses that attend (Exec. small saute pan)​

I haven't totally decided on food yet. I am probably going to have the Harvest Chicken Salad (had that the other night at my director's and it was delicious....didn't think I would like it because I didn't think I cared for spinach and fruit mixed together with all the other stuff...but I can't wait to have it again) and some veggies/dip, cheese/crackers and maybe the new Choc. Pecan recipe. Decisions, decisions. I will have all of the new items displayed and will have a Cash and Carry table of items that I have extras of.

I do feel that I have put out more $$ than I can really afford at this point because I haven't been "working" my business lately but I do believe you need to put a little in to get something out. I teach Special Ed as my "real" job and the spring is just nuts for me with paperwork that I couldn't focus on PC therefore I didn't have much going on in the summer months. I also live in a very rural area on the Eastern Shore of VA and have had a hard time breaking out of the same old group of people. I went to Conference as a First Timer (Wave 2) which totally pumped me up so I am hoping to book September and October which will take care of Nov./Dec.

Enough of rambling....I hope this will be helpful to some....

What I have decided to do for my open house is just list a door prize for a free shopping spree. I didn't disclose an amount in advance b/c that will depend on sales. If I only get enough for $40 in FPV, I sure can't give out a $50 gc can I? (Well I can pay out of my pocket, but right now I am just starting so already a bit in the hole!)

This also gives me flexibility to decide that night if I want to give 2 small or one big spree. At the open house, I'll bill it as a chance to get some things on their wishlist they aren't ordering ... especially since I give them an extra chance to win if they place an order, and another chance on top of that if the order is $60 plus!!

hgoffigon said:
I did a mystery host in the spring to "showcase" the new items. It was ok but not great. I guess I felt that I wanted everyone to leave feeling like they "got something". I have gotten tons of ideas from this site and have tweaked them to fit me. I never post so I thought I would share what I am doing and maybe it will be helpful to some.

This go 'round I am going to do a "Customer Appreciation Day - Sneak Preview Show...Out with the Old, In With the New". I sent out mini-catalogs with a little postcard inside which read:

"Customer Appreciation Day - Sneak Preview Show...Out with the Old, In With the New".
Please join me as I celebrate my one year anniversary as a Pampered Chef Consultant. A "Come When You Can, Leave When You Must" Open House will be at my home blah, blah, blah. Friday, Aug. 11, 6-9pm and Sat. Aug. 12, 10-3.
Enjoy a sampling of Pampered Chef recipes and get a sneak peek at the 60 NEW Fall/Winter products. Order current products that will be retiring or increasing in price as of Sept. 1.

Door prizes will include:
-New Season's Best for all who attend as a Thank You
-Free Cooking Show (I'll mail the invites and provide the food)
-Picks from the prize box every thirty minutes
-60% off Microplane Adjustable Grater OR 8 qt. Stainless Steel Bowl
-Book a cooking show and recieve an additional $10 in host money
-Special Prize Drawing for past hostesses that attend (Exec. small saute pan)​

I haven't totally decided on food yet. I am probably going to have the Harvest Chicken Salad (had that the other night at my director's and it was delicious....didn't think I would like it because I didn't think I cared for spinach and fruit mixed together with all the other stuff...but I can't wait to have it again) and some veggies/dip, cheese/crackers and maybe the new Choc. Pecan recipe. Decisions, decisions. I will have all of the new items displayed and will have a Cash and Carry table of items that I have extras of.

I do feel that I have put out more $$ than I can really afford at this point because I haven't been "working" my business lately but I do believe you need to put a little in to get something out. I teach Special Ed as my "real" job and the spring is just nuts for me with paperwork that I couldn't focus on PC therefore I didn't have much going on in the summer months. I also live in a very rural area on the Eastern Shore of VA and have had a hard time breaking out of the same old group of people. I went to Conference as a First Timer (Wave 2) which totally pumped me up so I am hoping to book September and October which will take care of Nov./Dec.

Enough of rambling....I hope this will be helpful to some....

Thanks for the great ideas!!!! I found them to be very helpful to me!!!

I've been thinking about how to decorate for my Open House. I think I am going to buy an eggplant, artichoke, have some cranberries and a Marigold in a flower pot (just plan to dig one up out of my yard!) and use it to display our new "fall" colors!! I've been listening to the new selling CD and I can't tell you how many times I've heard those names/colors already!! Arrange them in someway - maybe in the large square SA bowl or platter!

Joanne

ChefinHarmony said:
I've been thinking about how to decorate for my Open House. I think I am going to buy an eggplant, artichoke, have some cranberries and a Marigold in a flower pot (just plan to dig one up out of my yard!) and use it to display our new "fall" colors!! I've been listening to the new selling CD and I can't tell you how many times I've heard those names/colors already!! Arrange them in someway - maybe in the large square SA bowl or platter!

Joanne

I haven't listen to the new fall cd yet......But With the way that my colors are in my house for my decore with some added flash... yeah Ithink guest would get the hint but that's an awsome idea to do that with what you came out with!!!

What new products are being launched for the fall and winter season?

Our fall and winter product launch includes a variety of new products such as our pumpkin-shaped stoneware, holiday-themed cookie cutters, and festive serving platters.

Can I see a demonstration of the new products at the open house party?

Yes, our open house party will feature live demonstrations of the new fall and winter products. Our consultants will showcase how they can be used and provide tips and tricks for successful use.

Are there any special deals or promotions for the fall and winter product launch?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive promotions and discounts on the new products during the open house party. It's the perfect time to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef items.

What types of recipes can I make with the new fall and winter products?

Our new products are designed to make cooking and baking during the fall and winter season easier and more enjoyable. We will provide recipe cards and inspiration for using the products in delicious and creative ways.

Can I place an order for the new fall and winter products at the open house party?

Absolutely! Our consultants will have order forms available for you to place an order for the new products. You can also place an order online through our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
Admin Greg