• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make my Open House a success during the busy holiday season?

In summary, an "Open House for the Holidays" with Pampered Chef is an event where you can experience their products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and shop for gifts. The date and location may vary, so contact your local consultant or visit their website for more information. RSVPs are not required but appreciated, and you can bring friends and family to the event. There will also be exclusive deals and promotions available only at the "Open House for the Holidays."
jhummel
Does anyone have any suggestions for making an Open House a success?
Julie Hummel

FlyerI'm new as well so am going to invite ALL my neighbors to an open house. I've attached my flyer if you want to see it. I'm going to have different stations for trying a variety of products and finger foods everywhere. I'll put the flyers out just a few days before since doing it before Thanksgiving would be useless. Can't wait to see more suggestions!...BEE

Attachments

• Christmas_Open_House_Invite2.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 516
jhummel said:
Does anyone have any suggestions for making an Open House a success?
Julie Hummel

My directors invite 100 or more guests and usually get around 22-25 guests from that. It's a busy time of year. I'm going to invite neighbors, class parents (those I don't know - it's a nice opportunity to meet them and for them to at least find out that I sell PC)... relatives, etc. I'm going to tell them to bring an outside order or a friend and get a free gift from me (orange peeler), and do a "Winner takes All" raffle - sell tickets $2 each or 3/$5, winner gets PC gift certificates for the total amount raised (to be used by the shows end).

Good luck with yours!

1. What is an "Open House for the Holidays" with Pampered Chef?

An "Open House for the Holidays" with Pampered Chef is a special event where you can come and experience our products in person, learn about new holiday recipes and cooking techniques, and shop for gifts for your loved ones.

2. When and where will the "Open House for the Holidays" take place?

The date and location of the "Open House for the Holidays" may vary depending on your local Pampered Chef consultant. Please contact your consultant for more information or visit our website to find an event near you.

3. Do I need to RSVP for the "Open House for the Holidays"?

While RSVPs are not required, it is always appreciated if you let your consultant know if you plan on attending so they can have enough samples and supplies for everyone.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member to the "Open House for the Holidays"?

Of course! The more the merrier. Feel free to invite friends and family members to join you at the event to learn about Pampered Chef and get some holiday shopping done.

5. Will there be any special deals or promotions at the "Open House for the Holidays"?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and promotions available only at the "Open House for the Holidays" event. Be sure to attend and take advantage of these special offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FromMaria'sKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristyjab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies