1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Open House for the Holidays

1. Does anyone have any suggestions for making an Open House a success?
    Julie Hummel

Nov 9, 2005
  2. beepampered

beepampered Veteran Member

Flyer

I'm new as well so am going to invite ALL my neighbors to an open house. I've attached my flyer if you want to see it. I'm going to have different stations for trying a variety of products and finger foods everywhere. I'll put the flyers out just a few days before since doing it before Thanksgiving would be useless. Can't wait to see more suggestions!...BEE

Attached Files:

Nov 9, 2005
  3. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

My directors invite 100 or more guests and usually get around 22-25 guests from that. It's a busy time of year. I'm going to invite neighbors, class parents (those I don't know - it's a nice opportunity to meet them and for them to at least find out that I sell PC)... relatives, etc. I'm going to tell them to bring an outside order or a friend and get a free gift from me (orange peeler), and do a "Winner takes All" raffle - sell tickets $2 each or 3/$5, winner gets PC gift certificates for the total amount raised (to be used by the shows end).

Good luck with yours!

Nov 11, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted