• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House Invitations: Get Tips & Share Ideas

In summary, hosting an open house for Pampered Chef allows you to showcase products in a comfortable and relaxed setting, earn free products and discounts, and connect with other enthusiasts. An effective invitation should include the date, time, location, and a brief description of the event. Creative ideas for invitations include using kitchen items, creating a video, or incorporating a recipe. To encourage attendance, offer incentives and create excitement by teasing new products or exclusive offers. In addition to showcasing products, include fun activities and refreshments to create a welcoming atmosphere for guests to socialize and learn more about Pampered Chef.
Stephanie S
Hello All,

I am hoping to have an open house as my boyfriends condo the first Saturday in June. I know that personal invitations are best, but he is a little concerned about me "invading people's privacy" by knocking on their unit door. He would rather that I just leave a flyer in their door for them. What are your thoughts on this?

If I do decide to do personal invitations, I'd also still like to leave a flyer. Does anyone have any that they'd like to share for an Open House? Also, any tips are more than appreciated.

Thanks,
Steph

I'm also having an Open House this Thurs night and Saturday morning. My director always tells me to step out of my comfort zone, so this time, I DID! I actually carried around my flyers wherever I went and would hand them out to complete strangers...what better way to diversify your booking crowd?! For some reason I'm not really expecting a bunch of people to show up, but its a good reason to get the house really clean and practice a few recipes. :eek:

I would just pass out a normal invitation, but here are some that you might want to use.

Attachments

• wanted missing host.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 895
  • Mystery Host Invite.doc
    96.5 KB · Views: 810
  • Mystery Host Open House.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,165
  • Mystery Hostess Tickets.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,048
Hey Ginger,

These are great! Thank you so much. I love the ticket idea as an incentive to buy more! I'll let you know how it goes.

PamperedGinger said:
I would just pass out a normal invitation, but here are some that you might want to use.

Spring Open house inviteDoes anyone have a Spring Open House Postcard Invite formated for word for printing? Thank you

What are the benefits of hosting an open house for Pampered Chef?

Hosting an open house for Pampered Chef allows you to showcase our products to your friends and family in a comfortable and relaxed setting. It also gives you the opportunity to earn free products and discounts, as well as connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

How do I create an effective open house invitation?

An effective open house invitation should include the date, time, and location of the event, as well as a brief description of what will be showcased. You can also include a personal note and a call to action, such as asking guests to RSVP or bring a friend.

What are some creative ideas for open house invitations?

Some creative ideas for open house invitations include using a kitchen utensil or dish as the invitation, creating a video invitation, or incorporating a recipe or cooking theme into the invitation design.

How can I encourage guests to attend my open house?

One way to encourage guests to attend your open house is by offering incentives, such as a free gift or discount for those who RSVP and attend. You can also create a sense of excitement by teasing new products or exclusive offers that will be available at the open house.

What should I include in my open house event?

In addition to showcasing our products, you can also include fun activities, such as cooking demonstrations, games, or raffles. You can also offer refreshments and create a welcoming atmosphere for guests to socialize and learn more about Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjules
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
gmosullivan
  • PCJKates
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Kristyn
Replies