1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Open House Flyers

Tags:
  1. Stephanie S

Stephanie S Member

Hello All,

I am hoping to have an open house as my boyfriends condo the first Saturday in June. I know that personal invitations are best, but he is a little concerned about me "invading people's privacy" by knocking on their unit door. He would rather that I just leave a flyer in their door for them. What are your thoughts on this?

If I do decide to do personal invitations, I'd also still like to leave a flyer. Does anyone have any that they'd like to share for an Open House? Also, any tips are more than appreciated.

Thanks,
    Steph

May 15, 2005
  2. I'm also having an Open House this Thurs night and Saturday morning. My director always tells me to step out of my comfort zone, so this time, I DID! I actually carried around my flyers wherever I went and would hand them out to complete strangers...what better way to diversify your booking crowd?! For some reason I'm not really expecting a bunch of people to show up, but its a good reason to get the house really clean and practice a few recipes. :eek:

3. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

I would just pass out a normal invitation, but here are some that you might want to use.

Attached Files:

4. Stephanie S

Stephanie S Member

Hey Ginger,

These are great! Thank you so much. I love the ticket idea as an incentive to buy more! I'll let you know how it goes.

May 16, 2005
  5. Spring Open house invite

Does anyone have a Spring Open House Postcard Invite formated for word for printing? Thank you

Feb 26, 2006
Have something to add?