• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can an Open House Party Boost My December Sales?

In summary, Melody posted an invitation to a mystery host show and a trade show, and she is hoping to sell a lot of pre-made batter bowls as prizes.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Hey everyone, I just recieved my second cancellation for December, I only have one show. I decided to do an open house party with a mistery host for December. I am going to have premaid batter bowls ready to sell, I thought that was a good idea. But any other ideas are very much appreciated. Has anyone just mailed invites to people they don't know? I have tapped out my family and friends, since this is my SS3.
Amanda
[email protected] :(

Here's MineHere's my invite! I am printing these front to back and hanging them up all over town and through out my neighborhood.

Attachments

• Holiday Open House Mystery Host style.doc
    60 KB · Views: 724
  • Holiday Mystery Host Show! Ticket info.doc
    60 KB · Views: 563
Last edited:
InviteI'm going to double this on a page and cut in half. Then, every house in my neighborhood will get a copy - I'm planning on copying 200 or so and hope that I get 20 people to come....BEE in NC

Attachments

• Christmas_Open_House_Invite2.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 536
Pre-made Batter BowlsJust a note on the pre-made batter bowls. I had some made up and took orders for them at a Holiday Open House. I sold a ton of them. I am inputting the order for the bowls tonight so I can get started making them. I am going to start doing this at all my at all my shows. I just added on the extra that it cost me to make them. :D

I am doing a holiday booth on Dec 3 and I'm making a bunch of the bowls up to show too and hopefully get some orders. They sold well at a kitchen show I did last week. I think a good selling incentive for them would be to go to the main website and print out the colored gift tags to go with the bowls, along with the recipes. Place them in a SA bowl or something & place it near the batter bowls - if someone orders, they get a set of the tags. It's a little thing, but my guests loved them.

reegrace said:
Just a note on the pre-made batter bowls. I had some made up and took orders for them at a Holiday Open House. I sold a ton of them. I am inputting the order for the bowls tonight so I can get started making them. I am going to start doing this at all my at all my shows. I just added on the extra that it cost me to make them. :D

How much extra did you charge?

I'm thinking of doing this as prizes for a mystery host show and for a trade show (if I get it) I have only a day apart.
I have a feeling I may sell a lot of these even though they are the "prize"....

NeighborhoodIt's a great idea to give flyers to all your neighbors. However a word of caution... last year I tried to have a "meet your neighborhood" grill. I thought this would be an awesome way to meet the neighbors and build some contacts. I hand delivered invitations with catalogs to over 100 houses. However, I never called for RSVP's. I just assumed for FREE food people would show up. I bought 300+ hot dogs, buns, chips... you name it.... Do you know the only people who showed up were:
My mom
My brother and his girlfriend
And one of Dave's friends from school.
I cried,,,, hard... but I learned a valuable lesson... one that pampered chef tries to instill in us.... the lesson was....

THE FORTUNE IS IN THE FOLLOW UP!!!!!
Melody

1. What is an Open House Flyer?

An Open House Flyer is a promotional material used to advertise and invite people to visit a specific event or location, usually a real estate open house or a Pampered Chef party. It typically includes details such as date, time, location, and contact information.

2. How can I get an Open House Flyer for my Pampered Chef party?

You can easily create your own Open House Flyer through the Pampered Chef website or app. Simply select the party you are hosting, and you will have the option to customize and download a flyer to share with your guests.

3. Can I personalize the Open House Flyer with my own information?

Yes, you can personalize your Open House Flyer with your name, contact information, and any special details or promotions you want to highlight for your Pampered Chef party. This will make the flyer more attractive and informative for your guests.

4. Are there any specific guidelines or requirements for Open House Flyers?

While there are no strict rules for Open House Flyers, it is recommended to keep the design simple and easy to read. Make sure to include all necessary information and use high-quality images. You may also want to follow Pampered Chef's branding guidelines for a more professional look.

5. Can I share the Open House Flyer online?

Yes, you can easily share the Open House Flyer on social media platforms, through email, or by printing and distributing physical copies. This will help spread the word about your Pampered Chef party and attract more guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • Rosebud
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Rosebud
  • smilesarepriceless