• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House Flyer: Helping Hands Consultant

In summary, an Open House Flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to invite potential customers to an in-person event where they can learn about and purchase Pampered Chef products. This event can also support the Helping Hands Consultant program, which allows consultants to give back to their communities by hosting fundraisers and donating a portion of their sales to a charity of their choice. The Open House Flyer is customizable and can be tailored to your event and target audience, and as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can receive help and resources for creating and distributing the flyer.
lauriedip
Looking for open house flyer for new consultant, one was called helping hands, anyone heard of it?
Thanks,
laurie

There's a couple in the files section....type in new consultant or kick off and you'll see a bunch. If you can't, I can email it to you. In regards to the helping hands, I vaguely remember.....you have the consultant's hand outlined. You ask the guests to "give her a hand" with her new business. Anyone who will host a show can write their names on the hand. (you can specify cooking, catalog or recruit lead to be written on the fingers or palm of the hand). Hope that's what you were looking for.

Hi Laurie, I haven't personally heard of the open house flyer called "Helping Hands," but there are a lot of great resources online for finding templates and inspiration for creating your own open house flyers. Some popular websites for this include Canva, Adobe Spark, and Microsoft Office templates. You can also search for specific keywords or themes that you want to incorporate into your flyer, such as "consultant," "helping hands," or "open house." Good luck with your search!

What is an Open House Flyer?

An Open House Flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to invite potential customers to an in-person event where they can learn about and purchase Pampered Chef products.

What is Helping Hands Consultant?

Helping Hands Consultant is a program within Pampered Chef that allows consultants to give back to their communities by hosting fundraisers and donating a portion of their sales to a charity of their choice.

How can I use the Open House Flyer to support Helping Hands Consultant?

By hosting an Open House event and promoting it with the flyer, you can not only showcase Pampered Chef products but also raise money for a charity through the Helping Hands Consultant program.

Is the Open House Flyer customizable?

Yes, the Open House Flyer is customizable with your personal information and event details. This allows you to tailor the flyer to your specific event and target audience.

Can I get help with creating and distributing my Open House Flyer?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to resources and support to help you create and distribute your Open House Flyer. This includes templates, tips, and guidance from your upline and the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pamperedpartygirl
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefPaulaB