• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House Flyer: Tips and Ideas for a Successful Event

C
chefjules
I'm having tons of trouble coming up with an open house flyer. :confused: I need to get these sent out. Any ideas? Any open house ideas? Thought I'd have it from 10-3 serve brunch, light lunch, then ice cream creations. I've got a list of over 200 people to invite. I'm really excited about it but my mind isn't working good enough to even start a flyer! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

The last Open House I did was last summer...one week after we moved into our new house. I also was almost 9 months pregnant! You'll see I (hopefully) added some humor in my open house invitation. :) You can tailor it to whatever need you have. Obviously it was right after the new fall products came out. This fall it seems they'll be coming out in September, not August, right?

Anyway, feel free to use this one. Hope it at least gets you started. :D

The last one I did was a ladies night out with several vendors but I've done usually 2 a year here is one that I did in September.

Attachments

• Ladies Night Out Open house.doc
    33 KB · Views: 1,303
  • open house 92004Mark Your Calendars.doc
    21 KB · Views: 1,116

1. What information should be included on an open house flyer?

An open house flyer should include the date, time, location, and purpose of the event. It should also include any special activities or attractions, as well as contact information for RSVPs or inquiries.

2. How can I make my open house flyer stand out?

To make your open house flyer stand out, use eye-catching graphics and colors, and include a catchy headline. You can also consider using a unique shape or size for your flyer, and including special offers or discounts for attendees.

3. What are some creative open house ideas?

Some creative open house ideas include offering a themed event, such as a holiday or seasonal theme, hosting a workshop or presentation, or collaborating with other local businesses to offer special promotions or activities.

4. How can I effectively reach out to potential attendees for my open house?

To reach out to potential attendees, consider sending personalized invitations, utilizing social media and email marketing, and posting flyers in high-traffic areas. You can also ask for referrals from current clients or customers.

5. Do I need to provide food at my open house event?

Providing food at your open house event is not necessary, but it can be a nice touch to make your guests feel welcome and comfortable. Consider offering light refreshments or snacks, or partnering with a local caterer or restaurant for a more substantial meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pamperedpartygirl
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jfoos
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
jfoos
  • ChefPaulaB