• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Open House Door Prize Slip? Can You Help Me Find It?

In summary, an Open House Door Prize Slip is a form used at open house events for guests to enter a raffle or drawing for a chance to win a prize. You can obtain a slip from the event's host or consultant. The required information to fill out the slip usually includes your name, email address, and phone number. The prizes for the slip vary and may include products from Pampered Chef, gift cards, or other items donated by the host or consultant. If you win, you will be contacted by the host or consultant using the contact information you provided on the slip, and the winner may also be announced at the event.
pampered.chris
Gold Member
Within the last few weeks someone posted an Open House door prize slip where the customer was to rate the food they tried and rate how interested they were in hosting, becoming a consultant etc. I have looked for it and looked for it and I can't find it...can you post this again?! I want to borrow it!!!

Thanks!!

I just saw it on one of the first pages of files.
Cathy

I think it was one that Becky (ChefBeckyD) posted.

Do you remember what it was called?! I looked at every Door Prize slip yesterday and couldn't find it.

I think Becky calls hers a customer care card.

Thanks!! I will look for that!

Here it is Chris!

Attachments

• Show Survey.doc
    72.5 KB · Views: 458
Thanks so much Becky!!!!

You're welcome!

It's not original - I got it from someplace several years ago - but I like being able to use it. It's been a good tool for me.

I am trying this tomorrow night. How has it worked for you?

I thought there was another one simlar to this one, with 2 on a page. Any idea what that may be listed under?

Thanks in advance.

1. What is an Open House Door Prize Slip?

An Open House Door Prize Slip is a form that guests can fill out at an open house event to enter a raffle or drawing for a chance to win a prize.

2. How do I get an Open House Door Prize Slip?

You can get an Open House Door Prize Slip from the host or consultant at the open house event. They will typically have them available at a designated table or station.

3. What information do I need to fill out on the Open House Door Prize Slip?

The required information may vary, but typically you will need to provide your name, email address, and phone number. Some forms may also ask for your address or other contact information.

4. What are the prizes for the Open House Door Prize Slip?

The prizes for the Open House Door Prize Slip will vary depending on the event. They may include products from Pampered Chef, gift cards, or other items donated by the host or consultant.

5. How will I know if I win the Open House Door Prize?

If you are chosen as the winner of the Open House Door Prize, you will be contacted by the host or consultant via the contact information you provided on the slip. They will also typically announce the winner at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HH_04
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
lizdpamperedchef
Replies
Views
flemings99