• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Benefits with Our Open House Display - Join Us Now!

In summary, an Open House Display is an event where Pampered Chef consultants showcase and demonstrate their products to potential customers in a casual and interactive setting. It is easy to host and there is no cost for attendees. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from the event. The menu can also be customized to fit your preferences and dietary restrictions.
JodiRL
I have a couple "open house" shows coming up and want to make something that is sharp looking to put on my table. Even considering poster size printed at an office store. Any ideas or something anyone has already made?

Want to easily point out hostess benefits, opportunity benefits and such.

Thanks everyone, you all have such great ideas!

I created a tri-fold display before, kind of like this one:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachments/f52/10538-what-do-you-think-tri-display-board-001.jpg

(more in this thread: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f52/what-do-you-think-34534/)

Mine was black though, and I used pink, because it was for HWC. I used my Cricut to cut out lettering for the title across the top, and for each of the sections. Unfortunately it got wet, and I don't know if I got a picture of it. In either case, I'm at work and can't check.

One idea could be to create a visually appealing poster or banner that showcases the benefits of hosting a show or joining as a consultant. You could include eye-catching graphics and bold text to grab people's attention. Additionally, you could create smaller flyers or handouts with more detailed information for interested individuals to take home with them. Another option could be to create a slideshow or presentation that you can have playing on a laptop or tablet at your table. This could include photos, testimonials, and information about the benefits of hosting or joining. Good luck with your open house shows!

1. What is an Open House Display?

An Open House Display is an event where Pampered Chef consultants showcase and demonstrate our products to potential customers in a casual and interactive setting. It's a great way for guests to see our products in action and learn more about how they can make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How do I host an Open House Display?

Hosting an Open House Display is simple and fun! As a consultant, I will work with you to choose a date, invite your guests, and plan out the menu and activities for the event. All you need to do is provide the space and invite your friends and family!

3. Is there a cost to attend an Open House Display?

No, there is no cost to attend an Open House Display. Guests are welcome to come and enjoy the event without any obligation to purchase. However, if they do choose to make a purchase, they can do so at the event or through the host's online party link.

4. Can I earn free products by hosting an Open House Display?

Absolutely! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your event. The more your guests purchase, the more rewards you can earn. It's a great way to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products!

5. Can I customize the menu for my Open House Display?

Yes, you can definitely customize the menu for your Open House Display! As a consultant, I will work with you to choose recipes that fit your preferences and dietary restrictions. We want to make sure all of your guests have a great time and enjoy the food at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • cookingwithhart
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • Porchechef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies