• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Simple Demo Ideas for a Pampered Chef Open House?

In summary, the Open House Demo on December 1st will feature a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. Products can be purchased at the event, with consultants available to assist and answer questions. There will also be exclusive deals and promotions, food samples, and live cooking demonstrations. Friends and family are welcome to join for a fun shopping experience.
pcjulie
I'm having an Open House on Dec. 1 and would like to present a short demo partway through the evening. Does anyone have any suggestions on a short and easy demo? Thanks!

Not sure I have any suggestions...just a comment. It may be awfully hard to do a demo at an Open House. People will be coming and going and trying to place orders while you are trying to demo. I would reconsider and either not call it an open house or not do a demo?

pcjulie said:
I'm having an Open House on Dec. 1 and would like to present a short demo partway through the evening. Does anyone have any suggestions on a short and easy demo? Thanks!

Look at the recipe section.... The Anthenian cheese spread is sooooo impressive and yummy!

When I do my open house, I plan to be pressing cookies while I wait for guests, and greet them. Just do busy recipes that don't require alot of attention. Maybe make a pizza to serve as an appetizer.

Easyvery easy and impressive recipe for a holiday open house...

Attachments

• Cool Veggie Christmas Tree.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 572
Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would suggest doing a demo on one of our popular and easy-to-use kitchen gadgets, such as the Quick Slice or the Mix N' Chop. These are great tools that can save time and make cooking easier for your guests. Another idea could be to showcase a simple recipe using our Stoneware or Rockcrok, as they are versatile and can be used for both cooking and serving. Hope this helps and good luck with your Open House!

1. What types of products will be featured at the Open House Demo on December 1st?

The Open House Demo on December 1st will feature a variety of Pampered Chef products, including our popular kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items.

2. Can I purchase products at the Open House Demo?

Yes, you can purchase any of the featured products at the Open House Demo. Our consultants will be available to assist you with placing orders and answer any questions you may have about our products.

3. Will there be any special deals or promotions at the Open House Demo?

Yes, we will have exclusive deals and promotions available only at the Open House Demo on December 1st. Don't miss out on these great offers!

4. Can I bring a friend or family member with me to the Open House Demo?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring your friends and family to the Open House Demo. It's a great opportunity for them to see our products in action and have a fun shopping experience.

5. Will there be any food samples or cooking demonstrations at the Open House Demo?

Yes, there will be food samples available for you to try and our consultants will be doing live cooking demonstrations using our products. You won't want to miss out on the delicious treats and helpful tips and tricks!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • gailz2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • PCBakerGirl