• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some effective ways to generate bookings at a pantry tasting party?

In summary, the conversation was about a consultant planning a pantry tasting party and looking for suggestions on how to increase bookings. Some ideas were to offer incentives, such as a chance at a special discount or a booking tree with available dates. Another consultant suggested creating a warm and inviting atmosphere and offering a special discount or promotion for booking at the party. The idea of booking beads and a giveaway was also suggested, but it was emphasized to explain the benefits of hosting a party and to make sure the giveaway is relevant to the business.
mgranich
I am holding a pantry tasting party on Sunday and my ultimate goal is to get bookings. Anyone have any suggestions on how to make this happen? Should I have some kind of incentive for booking if they book at the pantry tasting?

Should I do the booking beads?

A giveaway?

I just can't decide so I thought I would ask the experts!

I am doing a Host Appreciation Party Sunday and plan to give everyone who books a party a chance at the 60% host special for Sunday's party. I'm doing a vendor event Saturday and will have a booking tree next to my tool turn about. If they pick one of my dates off my tree, they will then be able to pick a product from my tool turn about. They will receive it free at their party (so if they cancel, I'm not out anything).

How did you make the booking tree? Do you have a picture?

I don't have a picture. I have one of those cheap 2 foot trees that have ornament balls on them. I took card stock paper, cut small squares, wrote the dates I'm available in Jan & Feb and taped them around the ornaments. Then I put a larger card stock saying "Booking Tree" on it and attached it to the "star" at the top. I am not at all artistic or creative. It looks totally cheesy but I don't care. It will probably get tons of "oh that's so cute" from sympathetic people. Other people have taken the colapsible bowls and stacked them then attached date cards on them. Check the files, its on here somewhere.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have some suggestions that may help you with your pantry tasting party. First of all, make sure to create a warm and inviting atmosphere for your guests. This will make them more likely to want to book a party with you. You can also offer a special discount or promotion for those who book a party at the pantry tasting. This will give them an incentive to book on the spot. As for the booking beads, they can be a fun and interactive way to encourage bookings, but make sure to explain the benefits of hosting a party and how it can earn them free products. Lastly, a giveaway can also be a great way to generate interest and bookings, but make sure it is relevant to your business and products. Good luck with your pantry tasting party!

What is an open house event for Pampered Chef?

An open house event for Pampered Chef is a fun and casual gathering where guests can sample and purchase our products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and enjoy exclusive discounts and promotions.

When and where should I host my open house event?

We recommend hosting your open house event on a Sunday, as it is typically a more relaxed and convenient day for most people. As for the location, you can host it at your own home or at a friend’s house, as long as there is enough space for your guests to comfortably browse and mingle.

How many guests should I invite to my open house event?

The ideal number of guests for an open house event is between 10-15 people. This allows for a more intimate and personalized experience for your guests, and also ensures that you will have enough time to interact with each of them.

What should I serve at my open house event?

We recommend keeping the food and drinks simple and easy to prepare, such as finger foods, appetizers, and beverages. You can also showcase some of our products by using them to prepare the food. Don’t forget to have some samples of our popular products available for your guests to try!

What are some tips for promoting my open house event?

Spread the word about your open house event by creating a Facebook event, sending out invitations to your friends and family, and posting flyers in your neighborhood or local community centers. You can also reach out to potential customers through email or social media. Don’t forget to mention the exclusive deals and discounts that will be available at your event!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Laura4
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Pampered_Princess