• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Serve Full Meals Instead of Appetizers at My Open House?

In summary, it's a great idea for Bonnie to focus on meals instead of appetizers at her open house, especially since her guests have not been to a show showcasing new low-cost recipes or quick meals. Some suggestions for quick and easy meal options that showcase Pampered Chef products include One-Pot Salsa Chicken and Rice, Skillet Lasagna, Quick Chicken Fajitas, Italian Sausage and Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner, Chicken Fajita Bowls, One-Pot Pasta Primavera, Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry, Grilled Shrimp and Vegetable Skewers, and Slow Cooker Pulled Pork. It's important to also have vegetarian and gluten-free options available. Overall, offering a variety of dishes is
cookingwithhart
I was thinking about doing something different at my open house and focusing on meals instead of appetizers. It will be family and friends that come, I haven't had any RSVP's from any customers. None of the people that are coming have been to a show showcasing the new low cost recipes or quick meals. I'm thinking of doing Sun-Dried Tomato & Sausage Risotto, it showcases the DCB, and Angel Hair Pasta and Sausage with Red Peppers, showcases cookware and is a quick meal, and something with a 30 Minute Chicken. Any other suggestions? I'll also make beer bread and I have the dipping oils to try and I'll make a dessert or two. I plan to have everything cooked, I'm not doing a demo. Am I setting myself up for failure? Should I just do the standard appetizers and desserts?
Thanks,
Bonnie

Hi Bonnie,I think it's a great idea to focus on meals at your open house, especially since none of the attendees have been to a show showcasing new low-cost recipes or quick meals. It will be a new and different experience for them.In addition to the dishes you mentioned, here are a few other suggestions for quick and easy meals that showcase Pampered Chef products:- One-Pot Salsa Chicken and Rice: This dish uses the Rockcrok Everyday Pan and can be made in under 30 minutes.- Skillet Lasagna: This recipe uses the Executive Nonstick Double Burner Grill to make a delicious and easy one-pan lasagna.- Quick Chicken Fajitas: These fajitas can be made in under 20 minutes using the Quick Cooker and the Microwave Chip Maker.- Italian Sausage and Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner: This dish showcases the Large Bar Pan and is a simple and flavorful meal that can be made in one pan.I don't think you are setting yourself up for failure by focusing on meals instead of appetizers. In fact, I think it's a great way to showcase the versatility and convenience of Pampered Chef products. However, if you want to offer some appetizers as well, you could consider serving them as part of a "meal prep" station. For example, you could have a station set up with all the ingredients and tools needed to make a quick appetizer like bruschetta or spinach dip, and guests could make their own appetizers while they are mingling and trying out your other dishes.Overall, I think offering a variety of dishes and showcasing the different products is a great way to make your open house stand out and give your guests a unique and enjoyable experience. Good luck with your open house!

It's always a good idea to mix things up and try something new at your open house. Focusing on meals instead of appetizers is a great idea, especially if your guests haven't had the opportunity to try the new low cost recipes or quick meals.In addition to the dishes you mentioned, here are a few other suggestions:1. Chicken Fajita Bowls - This dish showcases the Deep Covered Baker and is a quick and easy meal that can be customized to individual tastes.2. One-Pot Pasta Primavera - This dish is made in the Rockcrok and is a great option for vegetarians or those looking for a lighter meal option.3. Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry - This dish showcases the Stir-Fry Skillet and is a classic favorite that can be made quickly and easily.4. Grilled Shrimp and Vegetable Skewers - This dish showcases the Grill Pan and is a great option for those who prefer seafood or a lighter meal option.5. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork - This dish showcases the Slow Cooker and is a crowd-pleaser that can be made ahead of time and kept warm for guests to enjoy.Remember to also have some vegetarian and gluten-free options for guests who may have dietary restrictions.Overall, offering a variety of meal options is a great way to showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef products and provide a unique experience for your guests. Good luck with your open house!

1. Can I bring my own recipes to the Open House?

No, the Open House is specifically for showcasing $2.00 recipes created by Pampered Chef. However, you are welcome to make these recipes at home and bring them to the Open House to share with others.

2. Are the $2.00 recipes only for cooking or are there also baking recipes available?

The $2.00 recipes featured at the Open House include both cooking and baking recipes. There is a variety of appetizers, entrees, and desserts to choose from.

3. Can I purchase the ingredients for the $2.00 recipes at the Open House?

Yes, all of the ingredients for the $2.00 recipes will be available for purchase at the Open House. You can also place an order for any Pampered Chef products used in the recipes.

4. Do I need to RSVP for the Open House?

While an RSVP is not required, it is appreciated. This helps us ensure we have enough ingredients and supplies for everyone to try the $2.00 recipes.

5. Can I bring children to the Open House?

Children are welcome to attend the Open House with a parent or guardian. However, please keep in mind that the event may have sharp utensils and hot surfaces, so please supervise your children at all times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • newtopamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies