• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Engagement with Effective Open-Ended Questions for Booking and Recruitment

In summary, Danielle says that if money were no object, she would purchase 3 items from her catalog: a book of recipes, a set of pots and pans and a knife set. Gillian says that if she had more time, she would home school her kids, raise her toddler and 6 month old according to her faith, beliefs and morals and spend extra time with her husband.
I know I have heard a lot of people say to have "open ended questions" when talking to you guests.

Does anyone have any examples for getting booking and/or recruits?

How about "When would you like to book your show ?"

Anything that requires more than a "yes" or "no" answer is an open ended question.

How do you feel about looking at this opportunity further?
If you had an extra $400 a month, what would do with it?

What do you like about the Pampered Chef?

I think you would be really good at what I do. What do you think?

Here's a great tip: Always wait 10 seconds for a response. Give them time to think. I just learned that I'm a-trying!

Great suggestions! I don't ask any open-ended questions and I would love to start! What about "What product needs to be replaced in your kitchen?"

Yeah good questions!That was a good one Danielle, I'm sure they can list plenty of items that need to be replaced!!
How about these?

If money were no object and you could purchase 3 things in the catalog today, what would they be?
Wait for response
Let me tell you how you can get those for FREE, half price and or at a 30% discount. Turn to page 47 in your catalogs....

If you worked according to YOUR schedule, not your bosses, what would you do with your extra time?
Wait for response.
I use to work a stressful office job, where I was always buying take out, thinking about deadlines and leaving my children at daycares. With my extra time now I am able to home school my kids, raise my toddler and my 6 month old according to MY faith, beliefs and morals. I can spend extra time with my husband without thinking about work! I enjoy life more thanks to the Pampered Chef!

I love PC!!

Debbie

ooops pale green is not a good colorLOL
Here is what I typed above. If I haven't wrecked your vision already!!!

I use to work a stressful office job, where I was always buying take out, thinking about deadlines and leaving my children at daycares. With my extra time now I am able to home school my kids, raise my toddler and my 6 month old according to MY faith, beliefs and morals. I can spend extra time with my husband without thinking about work! I enjoy life more thanks to the Pampered Chef!

I need to go to sleepI addressed the message to danielle :eek:

It's Gillian, sorry!! :rolleyes:

My 6 month old needs to let me go to sleep. He's just drooling and smiling at me...
LOL :D

Good night everyone!!
Debbie

Thanks Debbie! I am going to use these if you don't mind!

Oh whoa! I really like that suggestion that you made gilliandanielle. I think I may use that also... :)

1. How can I use open-ended questions to boost engagement for booking and recruitment?

Open-ended questions allow for more thoughtful and detailed responses, making them more engaging for potential hosts and recruits. By asking open-ended questions during your booking or recruitment conversations, you can encourage them to share their thoughts and ideas, which can lead to a more meaningful connection and ultimately, a successful booking or recruitment.

2. What are some examples of effective open-ended questions for booking and recruitment?

Some examples of effective open-ended questions for booking and recruitment include "What do you enjoy most about hosting parties?" and "What motivated you to join our team?" These types of questions encourage the person to share their personal experiences and feelings, making the conversation more engaging and genuine.

3. How can I tailor my open-ended questions to specific individuals?

To tailor your open-ended questions to specific individuals, consider their interests and goals. For example, if someone is interested in hosting parties for the social aspect, you can ask them, "What types of events do you enjoy hosting the most?" This shows that you are genuinely interested in their preferences and can help them envision themselves as a successful host.

4. Can open-ended questions be used in online communication for booking and recruitment?

Yes, open-ended questions can be just as effective in online communication for booking and recruitment. In fact, since online communication lacks nonverbal cues, asking open-ended questions can help fill in the gaps and create a more engaging conversation. Just be sure to give the person enough time to respond and avoid asking too many questions at once.

5. How can I use open-ended questions to overcome objections during booking and recruitment?

When faced with objections during booking and recruitment, it's essential to ask open-ended questions to better understand the person's concerns. For example, if someone says they don't have enough time to host a party, you can ask, "Can you tell me more about your schedule and how hosting a party may not fit into it?" This allows you to address their specific concerns and find a solution that works for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • varga11