• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open Ended Questions

Jan 31, 2006
I know I have heard a lot of people say to have "open ended questions" when talking to you guests.

Does anyone have any examples for getting booking and/or recruits?

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Anything that requires more than a "yes" or "no" answer is an open ended question.

How do you feel about looking at this opportunity further?
If you had an extra $400 a month, what would do with it?

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
What do you like about the Pampered Chef?

I think you would be really good at what I do. What do you think?

Here's a great tip: Always wait 10 seconds for a response. Give them time to think. I just learned that I'm a-trying!

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
Great suggestions! I don't ask any open-ended questions and I would love to start! What about "What product needs to be replaced in your kitchen?"

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Yeah good questions!

That was a good one Danielle, I'm sure they can list plenty of items that need to be replaced!!
How about these?

If money were no object and you could purchase 3 things in the catalog today, what would they be?
Wait for response
Let me tell you how you can get those for FREE, half price and or at a 30% discount. Turn to page 47 in your catalogs....

If you worked according to YOUR schedule, not your bosses, what would you do with your extra time?
Wait for response.
I use to work a stressful office job, where I was always buying take out, thinking about deadlines and leaving my children at daycares. With my extra time now I am able to home school my kids, raise my toddler and my 6 month old according to MY faith, beliefs and morals. I can spend extra time with my husband without thinking about work! I enjoy life more thanks to the Pampered Chef!

I love PC!!

Debbie

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
ooops pale green is not a good color

LOL
Here is what I typed above. If I haven't wrecked your vision already!!!

I use to work a stressful office job, where I was always buying take out, thinking about deadlines and leaving my children at daycares. With my extra time now I am able to home school my kids, raise my toddler and my 6 month old according to MY faith, beliefs and morals. I can spend extra time with my husband without thinking about work! I enjoy life more thanks to the Pampered Chef!

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
I need to go to sleep

I addressed the message to danielle :eek:

It's Gillian, sorry!! :rolleyes:

My 6 month old needs to let me go to sleep. He's just drooling and smiling at me...
LOL :D

Good night everyone!!
Debbie