• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Spanish Mini Catalogs for Your Expo? 200 Available!

In summary, "Oops! My Mistake!!!" is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to fix common cooking mistakes and mishaps. These products include silicone oven mitts, spill-proof measuring cups, non-stick baking mats, and more. They can help prevent spills, messes, and burnt food, making cooking and baking easier and more efficient. The products are safe to use, made with high-quality materials, and can be purchased through independent Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website.
mbrents
Hi all--

First post here, and I made a huge boo boo! I ordered 200 spring/summer 06 mini catalogs for an expo...well, UPS man came today and I ordered the SPANISH version on accident!!! So I have 200 mini catalogs in spanish for sale...anyone interested???

email me, please, at: [email protected]

Melissa

Call head office and explain and I'm sure they will exchange them.

Yea, that was the first thing I did, but they said no exchanges. I'll try again.

definetely try again! I did that last year and they sent UPS out to pick up the spanish ones and sent out my new ones, no charge.

Please let me know if you would be interested in selling these. Where I live I have a large Hispanic population. Thanks

Mary, I have some Spanish recipe cards from this season. Email me if you are interested in them, I will mail them to you at no charge. I did the same thing and they told me no refunds!

I did someting like that, I got 200 itemized receipts instead of pampered partner receipts. Now I am out like $20 and stuck with a product I will NEVER use!

1. What is "Oops! My Mistake!!!"?

"Oops! My Mistake!!!" is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets specifically designed to help fix common cooking mistakes and mishaps in the kitchen. It is a collection of innovative and practical products that can save you time, money, and frustration in the kitchen.

2. What types of products are included in the "Oops! My Mistake!!!" line?

The "Oops! My Mistake!!!" line includes a variety of tools and gadgets such as silicone oven mitts, spill-proof measuring cups, non-stick baking mats, and more. These products are all designed to help prevent and fix common kitchen mistakes.

3. How can "Oops! My Mistake!!!" products help me in the kitchen?

"Oops! My Mistake!!!" products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient. They can help prevent spills, messes, and burnt food, as well as save time and effort in cleaning up. These products also make great gifts for anyone who loves to cook or bake.

4. Are "Oops! My Mistake!!!" products safe to use?

Yes, all "Oops! My Mistake!!!" products are made with high-quality, food-safe materials and are rigorously tested to ensure safety and durability. They are also designed to be user-friendly and easy to clean.

5. Where can I purchase "Oops! My Mistake!!!" products?

"Oops! My Mistake!!!" products can be purchased through independent Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. They are also available at select retail stores and online retailers. Contact your consultant for more information on purchasing options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
Replies
Views
winnee
  • lisaterwilliger
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies