• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oops! My mistake!!!

Mar 12, 2006
Hi all--

First post here, and I made a huge boo boo! I ordered 200 spring/summer 06 mini catalogs for an expo...well, UPS man came today and I ordered the SPANISH version on accident!!! So I have 200 mini catalogs in spanish for sale...anyone interested???

email me, please, at: [email protected]

Melissa

Mar 12, 2006
Yea, that was the first thing I did, but they said no exchanges. I'll try again.

luvs2sellit

Advanced Member
Feb 14, 2005
definetely try again! I did that last year and they sent UPS out to pick up the spanish ones and sent out my new ones, no charge.

mary k

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2006
Please let me know if you would be interested in selling these. Where I live I have a large Hispanic population. Thanks

cajunchelle

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2005
Mary, I have some Spanish recipe cards from this season. Email me if you are interested in them, I will mail them to you at no charge. I did the same thing and they told me no refunds!

h_simcox

Mar 3, 2006
I did someting like that, I got 200 itemized receipts instead of pampered partner receipts. Now I am out like $20 and stuck with a product I will NEVER use!