1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Oops!!! I messed up!!

1. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

I sent in an order last night, and after I did, I realized I had two of the previous host's discount numbers wrong!! :eek: The system took them, so I didn't catch it. Do I need to call HO or will they even catch it? I don't want the order to get held up for wrong numbers.

Feb 27, 2006
  2. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Just call HO and let them know and it should be fine :)

Feb 27, 2006
  3. Sooner PC

Sooner PC Member

That is an easy thing to fix - I had a hostess who kept combing orders - then taking stuff off and I forgot to add the guest special to them. Now I have to hunt down 2 cutting boards. She was really an irritating host, but it was my fault for not paying attention.

Boomer Sooner
    Shannon Overstreet

Feb 27, 2006
  4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Call HO once the show has been received. Tell them exactly who you forgot to get the cutting boards for. They will look at the individual packing order, see that yes, she spent enough and no, the bonus wasn't on there. They will then send the cutting boards out. This happened to me the other day and they were very nice about it!

Feb 27, 2006
  5. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Your post reminds me that I did not properly enter the host disc # for a show I just submitted today. Oops.

Now that show is on hold because that guests cc did not clear either. *sigh*

Feb 27, 2006
  6. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Even though it is the last day to submit for February be careful and double check your orders.

When I was posting the above note I had a bad feeling. I looked at a show I had sent in 2 hours previously (in a hurry to beat the last day crush of orders that they get).

Well, the past host had ordered the Exec. Skillet ($50) and I forgot to put on her cutting board. AND the host order was $49.55. When that happens I add a seasons best to get them to $50 + the guest special. I called and they said "nothing we can do".

Oh, well. Lesson learned.

Feb 28, 2006
Have something to add?