• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordered with Wrong Discount Numbers - Do I Need to Call HO?

In summary, Shannon forgot to put the guest special on the order for a show she had submitted 2 hours earlier. BOomer Sooner realized the mistake and called HO. HO told Shannon to add the guest special and they would send the cutting boards out.
jenniferlynne
I sent in an order last night, and after I did, I realized I had two of the previous host's discount numbers wrong!! :eek: The system took them, so I didn't catch it. Do I need to call HO or will they even catch it? I don't want the order to get held up for wrong numbers.

Just call HO and let them know and it should be fine :)

That is an easy thing to fix - I had a hostess who kept combing orders - then taking stuff off and I forgot to add the guest special to them. Now I have to hunt down 2 cutting boards. She was really an irritating host, but it was my fault for not paying attention.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

Sooner PC said:
That is an easy thing to fix - I had a hostess who kept combing orders - then taking stuff off and I forgot to add the guest special to them. Now I have to hunt down 2 cutting boards. She was really an irritating host, but it was my fault for not paying attention.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet
Call HO once the show has been received. Tell them exactly who you forgot to get the cutting boards for. They will look at the individual packing order, see that yes, she spent enough and no, the bonus wasn't on there. They will then send the cutting boards out. This happened to me the other day and they were very nice about it!

Your post reminds me that I did not properly enter the host disc # for a show I just submitted today. Oops.

Now that show is on hold because that guests cc did not clear either. *sigh*

Even though it is the last day to submit for February be careful and double check your orders.

When I was posting the above note I had a bad feeling. I looked at a show I had sent in 2 hours previously (in a hurry to beat the last day crush of orders that they get).

Well, the past host had ordered the Exec. Skillet ($50) and I forgot to put on her cutting board. AND the host order was $49.55. When that happens I add a seasons best to get them to $50 + the guest special. I called and they said "nothing we can do".

Oh, well. Lesson learned.

1. What should I do if I accidentally used the wrong discount numbers when placing my order?

If you realize that you used the wrong discount numbers when placing your order, it is best to contact our Home Office (HO) as soon as possible.

2. Do I need to call HO if I used the wrong discount numbers?

Yes, it is important to call our Home Office to correct any errors with discount numbers on your order. They will be able to assist you in making the necessary changes.

3. Can I just leave a note in my order about the incorrect discount numbers?

No, notes on orders are not always seen by our Home Office and may not be sufficient to correct the error. It is best to call and speak with a representative directly.

4. Will using the wrong discount numbers affect my order?

Using incorrect discount numbers may affect the total price of your order. It is important to contact our Home Office to ensure the correct discounts are applied.

5. Is it too late to call HO if I already submitted my order?

No, it is never too late to call our Home Office. They will do their best to make any necessary changes to your order, even after it has been submitted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Chef Ritz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • AZPampered Chef