• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating 700 Posts: Get Ready to Laugh with My Latest Shenanigans!

In summary, this conversation discusses how one person's post count has increased significantly, and another person's post count has remained the same. The first person has advised not to get too excited about hitting 700 posts, as they may change the post count again. The second person has advised to moon everyone and to be patient.
chefann
Gold Member
So I looked at my post count this morning, and I'm this close (fingers almost touching) to hitting 700! Woo-hoo!!!

Now I'm going to post a couple more stupid things just to hit 700.

:D

Oh, wait -- my mental filter misread 594 as 694. D'oh!

106 to go, not just 6. <*sigh*>

Ann just to let you know Greg changed the # of posts to 750 to get a star I am almost there so I am hoping he doesnt change it

Poor Ann, Greg changed the open star to 750. I recommend a good cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream on top. I'm getting closer to the 1,500 post where my star will get filled in again. It is going slower than it was as I've been travellling and ill.

Oh, Ann, you will get their soon!!

Yeah, I know. And it changed from 600 to 700 shortly after I started posting. At this rate, I'll never have a star.

but I can moon everyone...

he he he he :)

Yeah, I'm close to getting rid of my stripper star!

Hey, look! I found my star on thesmilies.com:

Ann, you're funny! I have lots to go, so I won't even think about that star. Yeah, right, like I don't think about the PC ruby ring, even though I haven't even signed yet.

Cute star ann.

post post post

That's one more ...

Now if I only put the same effort into phone calls... <*sigh*>

tlennhoff said:
Cute star ann.

Thanks. I saw some other thread where someone had used some of their smilies and had to go check them out. Couldn't believe what was there! Lots o' cute stuff!

Here's a hug for you:

This one makes 600 for me. Bummer--thought I was only 100 away, guess I'll have to post more! Race you, Ann!!

Ha ha! I'm at 610. 611, now!

<pffffhht!>

What, no response? I'm gonna beat you!!

(I love that we can joke like this on this forum. The forum my husband moderates has a bunch of members who seem to love to rile each other up by making religious, political and cultural comments. And a thread like this would be sure fodder for the "you are being so immature when there are important issues" card.)

Love you guys (and gals)... http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/love0075.gif

Hey, I had to close a show!! But I'm done for the month now, so I'm sure I'll have nothing better to do than sit here & chat!!!

Oh, fine! Just because I have to log off and do some actual work for which I receive my semi-monthly paycheck. Great.
You go ahead.

:)

Okay - I'm a little bit behind you guys - but now I'm so inspired! I'll try my best to catch up!

Everyone get ready to hear my opinion about every post! (Okay I'm hearing the groaning now!)

I am no where near you all! But i will try!

Man, I haven't seen these crazy multiple posts since the 100,000 race;)

Wow Lacy - and look how close you are to 1500!!!

Gee I have a star next to my name and I didn't even realize it.... how blond am I?? LOL

Blonde is a state of mind.

Everyone has it sometimes.

My daughter on the other hand is a true blond through and through.. she is only five... but some of the things she says and does is quite funny!

chefann said:
What, no response? I'm gonna beat you!!

Sorry I took a nap. I have confidence that you can find something to say on every thread Ann.

Well I will be happy to get my stripper star. I have a ways to go. If I didn't have to work during the day I would have had it a long time ago.

sarahmarie said:
I am no where near you all! But i will try!

You're still ahead of me!

So now Ann, does that mean that when we punch in new posts that we will see the first 2 pages with your name as the last poster for the next few days like Gill and Anne do, LOL, with a little, 10 letter post? Then I will have to tell you like I tell them when the computer starts smoking, http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/teufel/devil-smiley-043.gifthat's not a good sign, Step Away from the Keyboard, LOL.

Jennifer, that's way too funny. I'm always cold, so when I'm at home surfing the net, I'm usually on the couch in front of the TV so that my laptop keeps my lap warm. :)And, unfortunately, I do have some actual work to do at work tomorrow, so I'm not letting myself log on here until late afternoon (or maybe my lunch hour).

Woohoo, I might catch up to you tomorrow then, Ann! Hee, hee!

supergirljennie said:
You're still ahead of me!

It's amazing how fast they add up! I only started writing posts a few months ago!

Shoot! I have to be gone most of the day today...and my DH insists we do Christmas Cards tonight....this may be the only time today I get to post!

(and yes, it's my hubby who loves doing cards - I HATE doing them!)

ChefBeckyD said:
Wow Lacy - and look how close you are to 1500!!!

Hey, I actually haven't been paying attention! I'll lose my stripper star:p

Woo-hoo!!! #703! Only 47 to go!

(My name is Ann, and I'm a Chef Success addict.)

Now only 46 to go.... :)

Ann, you crack me up:D
Look at me: only 11 more till I lose my stripper star; just when you're getting yours!

I feel so pathetic, getting excited over a silly star. :rolleyes:

Of course, "stripper star" sounds like the headliner at a gentlemen's club. :eek:

chefann said:

Of course, "stripper star" sounds like the headliner at a gentlemen's club. :eek:

Its not pathetic. I'm getting close to getting rid of the stripper star and each time I go to post I wonder "am I saying something just to get my count up or do I actually have something to say". So I say "you go girl" and get that star.

Ann you are almost to the point where you will get your star

You guys are too funny. I didn't even know that you got a star at $750 and then it got filled in at $1500.

I do have a question. I think I paid my gold supporter fee in January. Will I get an email telling me when my year is up?

What is a gold supporter fee?

i am wayyyy far from you guys....but woo hoo! get it up!

chefann said:
QUOTE]

Ann, don't you feel silly at all! I was so EXCITED to finally get a star! And now I want the other star!! I think all of our hearts beat a little faster with that post that changes our star!

I am taking a weeks vacation next week from work, so, I will probably fall behind from posting. Isn't it bad to say I have more time to goof off at work than I do at home!!! :eek: I think a lot of us are like that though!:D

pamperedgirl3 said:
What is a gold supporter fee?

I just noticed you are only 4 post aways from a start! yahoo!

jrstephens said:
I just noticed you are only 4 post aways from a start! yahoo!

Now I'm only 2 away!! Yippee!! Need to go read some other threads I can comment on!!! I can't believe how fast it adds up--I didn't realize I was posting so much in the last couple of months.

:D Woohoo....got my star!!!!!!! Only 750 more to fill it in!!!:D

pamperedgirl3 said:
:D Woohoo....got my star!!!!!!! Only 750 more to fill it in!!!:D

Way to go. Yay. :D

Only 16 more... I can do that today, easy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • babywings76