• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Now Order Two Show to Go Pieces on PP?

In summary, "Ooh, Ooh.. Did You Guys See??" is a popular game played at Pampered Chef parties where guests try to remember and describe the products shown during the product demonstration. To play, the consultant shows products and then covers them, asking guests to recall and describe what they saw for a chance to win a prize. Unfortunately, the game is not available to play online and is meant to be played in person at a party. Playing "Ooh, Ooh.. Did You Guys See??" at a Pampered Chef party is a fun and interactive way to learn about the products, helping guests make informed purchasing decisions. Anyone can play the game at a Pampered Chef party, not just consultants.
pamperedchristine
Gold Member
I just updated PP, and in the supply order, you can now order two of the Show to Go Pieces!!!

The carryall tote is $20
The tool turn-about is $15!

I know a lot of people wanted to be able to order them!! Yay!

Last edited:
3rd piece?I see that you can't order the rolling case, is that correct?

Are there pictures anywhere? Some of us are new and haven't seen the pieces! :)

The Rolling Case is $90 and will be offered April 1st!

DZmom said:
How do you know this? I JUST updated my PP again and there is nothing on there that is not now available.

Yeah!!
DZmom said:

Yay!! :D This is the only piece I need, I can't wait! Thanks for letting us know!

Is Executive 12" skillet on the supply order form?I'm at work and can't access PP, but I'm dying to know. Can someone check?

Thanks!
Donetta

domiche said:
I'm at work and can't access PP, but I'm dying to know. Can someone check?

Thanks!
Donetta
No it is not but the Executive Small Saucepan is! $45. (It's the one that we got at leadership)

Rolling CaseThis was discussed earlier today on another thread. Check it out!

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=5252

To find it on PP just put in a supply order for April 1st and then sort by price! It's the very first item listed!

1. What is "Ooh, Ooh.. Did You Guys See??"

"Ooh, Ooh.. Did You Guys See??" is a popular game played at Pampered Chef parties. It involves guests trying to remember and describe the products they saw during the product demonstration.

2. How do you play "Ooh, Ooh.. Did You Guys See??"

To play "Ooh, Ooh.. Did You Guys See??", the consultant shows guests a variety of products. Then, they cover the products and ask guests to recall and describe the products they saw. The guest with the most correct descriptions wins a prize.

3. Can I play "Ooh, Ooh.. Did You Guys See??" online?

Unfortunately, "Ooh, Ooh.. Did You Guys See??" is not available to play online. It is meant to be played in person at a Pampered Chef party.

4. What are the benefits of playing "Ooh, Ooh.. Did You Guys See??" at a Pampered Chef party?

Playing "Ooh, Ooh.. Did You Guys See??" at a Pampered Chef party is a fun and interactive way to learn more about the products. It also helps guests remember the products they saw during the demonstration, making it easier for them to make informed purchasing decisions.

5. Is "Ooh, Ooh.. Did You Guys See??" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, "Ooh, Ooh.. Did You Guys See??" can be played by anyone at a Pampered Chef party. It is a great way for guests to get involved and have fun while learning about the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • Intrepid_Chef