• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales & Recruiting: Coaching for the 3-2-1 Challenge

In summary, "Ooh Now I'm Excited" is a line of kitchen products offered by Pampered Chef that are designed for anyone who loves to cook and wants to make their time in the kitchen more efficient and fun. These products are not only for professional chefs and are not available in stores, but can be purchased through independent consultants or on their website. Most of the products are dishwasher safe, but some may require hand-washing. There are also special offers and promotions available for these products.
beckyjsmith
Did anyone else receive the email yesterday about coaching their new consultants to get their 1250 before Sept 30?
It has to do with the 3-2-1 Challenge. Evidently I was in the top 200 in commissionable sales with 3 recruits in the right time frame. Mine have all met the 1250, although I highly doubt I will make the top 50.
It was still really cool to get that!

Congrats! You have been hot, hot, hot! It is very cool to have earned that email! = )

Keep it Up, and send some my way! Tee Hee

Good for you! You guys all inspire me! :)

Way to go!!

Hi there! Yes, I received the email as well and I am so excited about the 3-2-1 Challenge! It's a great opportunity to help our new consultants reach their goals and earn some extra rewards for ourselves. I'm sure your recruits will have no problem reaching 1250 by September 30th, and even if you don't make the top 50, it's still an amazing accomplishment to have all of your recruits meet their goal. Keep up the great work and let's continue to support each other in this challenge!

1. What is "Ooh Now I'm Excited"?

"Ooh Now I'm Excited" is a line of kitchen products offered by Pampered Chef that are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

2. Are the "Ooh Now I'm Excited" products only for professional chefs?

No, these products are designed for anyone who loves to cook and wants to make their time in the kitchen more efficient and fun.

3. Can I purchase "Ooh Now I'm Excited" products in stores?

No, Pampered Chef products are only available for purchase through independent consultants or on our website. This allows us to provide personalized customer service and support.

4. Are the "Ooh Now I'm Excited" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, most of our products are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up after use. However, some items may be hand-wash only, so be sure to check the product information before washing.

5. Are there any special offers or promotions for "Ooh Now I'm Excited" products?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for our "Ooh Now I'm Excited" line. Be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JAE
Replies
Views
ardipc
Replies
Views
twinkie10
Replies
Views