• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating October Host Packets: OOFs or 3-Ply?

In summary, an OOF, or "Out of the Box Freebie," is a special offer included in the Pampered Chef host packet to incentivize guests to book a party. It is usually a free product or discount, only available to guests who book a party with the host. It is recommended to include 1-2 OOFs in the host packet to give guests a good incentive without overwhelming them. The purpose of a 3-Ply in the host packet is to provide guests with three different offers to choose from when booking a party, increasing the chances of party bookings. The OOFs and 3-Ply can be customized to fit the host's preferences and budget. For an effective host packet in October, it
topchef.heather
Has anyone made an OOF for October? I was trying to make up October Host packets and thought I would include those, or is everyone else just using the 3-ply?

I just log into CC and use the ones provided there for outside orders and catalog shows.

Oh yeah, I forget about that - I just had someone waiting for their packet and I got in a hurry! Thanks.

Does anyone have an outside order for the HWC items?? I saw TT's. Beautiful, but not what I was thinking for a large order. I was thinking more along the line of one order form for all of them, and then just submitting one large order at the end and offering free shipping?

Did you find the October one? Don't have a HWC one yet...

Attachments

• oct 09 oof.doc
    343 KB · Views: 387
Thanks!!!
Still trying to find a HWC one!!

Let me see what I can come up with...

That would be great!!!
I wish I was computer savvy!!
Thank you!

ChefKrisB said:
Did you find the October one? Don't have a HWC one yet...

That looks great - Thanks!

Anybody know if there's a Nov or Dec OOF out yet?

1. What is an OOF in a Pampered Chef host packet?

An OOF, or "Out of the Box Freebie," is a special offer that is included in the host packet to incentivize guests to book a party. It could be a free product or a discount on a product, and it is only available to guests who book a party with the host.

2. How many OOFs should I include in my host packet?

We recommend including 1-2 OOFs in your host packet. This will give guests a good incentive to book a party without overwhelming them with too many offers.

3. What is the purpose of a 3-Ply in a host packet?

A 3-Ply is a sheet of paper that includes three different offers for guests to choose from when they book a party. This allows guests to choose the offer that most appeals to them and can help increase party bookings.

4. Can I customize the OOFs and 3-Ply in my host packet?

Yes, you can customize the OOFs and 3-Ply to fit your host's preferences and budget. You can choose which products to offer as OOFs and what discounts or freebies to include in the 3-Ply.

5. How do I create an effective host packet for October?

To create an effective host packet for October, you should include offers that are relevant to the season, such as fall-themed products or Halloween-themed discounts. You can also consider including OOFs and 3-Ply offers that align with any current promotions or specials from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinmelissa
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefjwr
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ChefBevShu