• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June OOF: Need Help Viewing - Time is of the Essence!

In summary, "June OOF" refers to the time period when certain products may be temporarily unavailable due to high demand or limited supply. You can view the available products during this time by visiting our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. The exact dates of the "June OOF" period may vary each year, but it typically starts in early June and lasts for a few weeks. You can still place an order during this time, however, some products may be unavailable or have limited stock. To stay updated on when the "June OOF" period is over and products are back in stock, you can sign up for our email notifications or follow us on social media.
pampchef.angel
I am in need of an oof for June; there are several posted, but I can't seem to view any of them correctly...I could do it, but I'm really tight on time!

I don't see any for June 2009. However, I just use the one on CC. It has all the info you need (the only problem being you have to write in your contact info, and use a stamp or label).

here's one for June and July...

Attachments

• june 09 oof.doc
    224 KB · Views: 467
  • july 09 oof.doc
    280.5 KB · Views: 475

1. What is "June OOF"?

"June OOF" stands for "June Out of Field" and refers to the time period when certain products may be temporarily unavailable due to high demand or limited supply.

2. How can I view the products during the "June OOF" period?

You can view the available products during this time by visiting our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

3. When does the "June OOF" period begin and end?

The exact dates of the "June OOF" period may vary each year, but it typically starts in early June and lasts for a few weeks.

4. Can I still place an order during the "June OOF" period?

Yes, you can still place an order during this time. However, please note that some products may be unavailable or have limited stock.

5. Is there a way to be notified when "June OOF" is over and products are back in stock?

Yes, you can sign up for our email notifications or follow us on social media to stay updated on when the "June OOF" period is over and products are back in stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RaggedyAunt
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lmc1821
  • ragschef