• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Oof for Colorado?

In summary, when setting up sales tax for a cattie party in a state with a sales tax, such as Colorado, make sure to add the tax to the total cost of products and shipping. Don't forget to reach out for help if needed.
sandilou
Silver Member
Help! I live in Montana where we don't have sales tax. I have a friend who now lives in Colorado who wants to do a cattie party. I like using the OOF that the wonderful people here create. I'm not sure how to set up the sales tax thing for CO. Do I add it including the shipping costs? I know the tax is 8.6%. I'd like to mail this today. Please help!!

Sandi

Colorado taxes the shipping charge so just put your line for the tax amount under the combined total of products + shipping. Does that make sense?

Forgot to add that the one on CC in the Download section works great, too. That is the one I use because it has the Guest special already printed on it and the right order of totals for figuring the tax. You can send it to her as an attachment.

Thanks, Janet! That's what I thought, but I wanted to double check!

Sandi

, I completely understand your confusion about setting up the sales tax for your friend's cattie party in Colorado. Since Montana does not have a sales tax, it can be tricky to navigate the tax laws of another state. In this case, you will need to add the 8.6% sales tax to the total cost of the products and the shipping. This will ensure that your friend is charged the correct amount for the sales tax in Colorado. I recommend reaching out to your upline or the Pampered Chef Home Office for further guidance on how to properly set up the sales tax for this specific situation. I know you want to get this mailed out today, so don't hesitate to ask for help. We are all here to support each other and make sure our customers have a great experience. Best of luck with your cattie party!

1. What is Oof for Colorado?

Oof for Colorado is a special fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support relief efforts in the state of Colorado.

2. How can I participate in Oof for Colorado?

To participate in Oof for Colorado, you can purchase one of our exclusive Oof for Colorado products or make a donation through our website. All proceeds will go towards supporting those affected by natural disasters in Colorado.

3. Can I donate directly to a specific organization in Colorado?

Unfortunately, we are not able to facilitate direct donations to specific organizations in Colorado. However, all funds raised through Oof for Colorado will be distributed to reputable organizations that are providing relief in the state.

4. Are there any incentives for participating in Oof for Colorado?

Yes, we are offering a special incentive for anyone who purchases an Oof for Colorado product or makes a donation of $50 or more. You will receive a limited edition Oof for Colorado apron as a thank you for your support.

5. When will the funds raised through Oof for Colorado be distributed?

The funds raised through Oof for Colorado will be distributed to organizations in Colorado on a rolling basis as they are received. We will provide updates on the total amount raised and where the funds are being distributed through our website and social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltricarico
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • smartcookie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy