• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the New Tracking Guide for Incentives & Qualifications!

In summary, the new incentives tracking guide is not available on Con. Corner. People with a show average of $600 or more should be looking for it under the "incentives" tab, and those with lower show averages need fewer shows. The incentives calculator can help you figure out how many sales you need each month in order to earn the trip.
kimcooks4u
Gold Member
Hi everyone, Just wondering if anyone has come across the tracking guide for the new incentives. It's the one where it tells you where you should be by the end of that month - if you're a C, FD, D, AD ..etc. I keep checking downloads on Con. Corner but it's not there. Any help would really be appreciated. With the new qualif. #'s - I'm sure there's a new one. Just want to get my Team on track right away!! :p Thanks!

If you are meaning the golden treasures trip tracking, look under incentives tab, click on incentives tracking that should give you two options, last years and this years, then you will click on the golden treasures and there it is!

ange

Thanks Ange but it's not there. I'm talking about the one that has actual #'s that say you should have this much by the end of Jan. I thought this was an official PC doc. maybe I'm wrong. I could swear I printed it off downloads last year. It's a breakdown sheet. Ayone else use this? Thanks Ange

All of that really depends on what your show average is. People with $600 show averages don't need as many shows as those with $300 show averages. Under the Incentives calculator, there is a similar tool to what you're looking for. When you're on the screen that tells you all of the point breakdowns, click on the level you're hoping to attain, corresponding to the consultant level you think you will be at or are at now. At the bottom of the screen, you enter your show average, then click on "calculate." Then on the right hand side of the page, it'll break down for you what your commissionable sales should be each month for the remainder of the year and it'll say how many shows you should have each month. I hope this make sense! :)

Ok, now I think I know what you mean. I don't think it was anything that was downloadable, I know my director had given us one that somebody had made up so that we could see how attainable earning the trip really was. Other than that, I've never seen anything that shows where we should be. Although it should be fairly easy to recreate. Just figure out the total points needed and divide by 12. That would be a crude number, then adjust as you go along with what you actually sell and/or recruit.

The incentives calculator actually does all that for you. I really like that tool, because it is real time and I dont have to figure anything out!

ange

They say to divide by 13, because feb. is double points month. We all recieved the same at our cluster meeting. The way they broke it down for us was a 400 show average or a 700 show average.

Level 1 20,000 points for every one
20,000/13 (feb counts as 2) = $1539 in sales each month
1539/450 show average = 3.42 shows per month
1539/700 show average = 2.2 shows per month

Level 2 Consultants need 50,000 points
50,000/13 (feb counts as 2) = $3846 in sales per month
3846/450 show average = 8.5 shows per month
3846/700 show average = 5.49 shows per month

Level 3 Cons. need 72,00/FD need 70,00+2 recruits/D need 68,000+4 recruits
Cons. 72,000/13 = $5538 in sales per month
5538/700 show average = 7.91 shows per month

FD 70,000- 4000 = 66,000/13 = $5077 sales per month
5077/700 show average = 7.25 shows per month

Dir. 68,000 -8000 = 60,000/13 = $4615 in sales per month
4615/ 700 show average = 6.59 shows per month

The to earning this trip is to take full advantage of feb double points month, and recruit your way their.

This is a way shorten version, but I would be typing my life away it was a 3 page flyer that got handed to us. Good Luck everyone I will see you in the bahamas. :D

Found It!!! On Track Guide!!!:) Ok Thank you all for trying to figure this one out! But I knew it was a specific form from PC. If you are a Director you will have it. Here's how to get to it - except right now PC only has 2005 On Track Guide available. ok so go to Consultants Corner - you now need to go to Cluster Reports - go down the list it should be the 5th item listed called Incentive Point Summary. Click on that - in that box of info you will see in blue On Track Guide (PDF) THAT'S IT!!! Has anyone used this? It was a big help to my team. It's just for sales so recruits are bonus when you look at that. It's a PDF form and I never can figure out hoe to get that into word to forward to someone if that's even possible. Or is it possible just to email to someone right from there? If someone would let me know if they have ever seen this or used it let me know. I was begining to think I was crazy 'cause I couldn't find it. hmmm what else is hiding out there? :rolleyes: Thanks everyone! :p

Could you post it so that those of use that aren't directors yet can use it?

I would love to - if someone could tell me how to get it from there to here.

I saw it yesterday. If you go to the Teleclass listing there is class that uses it. You can download it right there, just click on the link.

Kim, you just click on the file and once it opens in acrobat you save a copy to your computer's my documents and then upload it onto the fourm just like you would any other file.

Attachments

• incentive06_ontrackguide.pdf
    56.9 KB · Views: 405
YES!!!!!! That's It Everyone! Happy Tracking!!Thanks Donna! That's it! So glad you posted the guide for all to see what in the world I'm talkin' about! :rolleyes: :p I'm still working on how to move filesthough :eek: Somehow not sure how I got them into my Documents! :rolleyes: :eek: Now if I can only figure out how to add text to some doc's For instance... how would I type my personal info on a host special sheet? you know where it says contact your Consultant and then there's a blank for us to stamp. My curser doesn't change from the little hand to the line for typing. Thanks again!!!

1. What is the purpose of the New Tracking Guide for Incentives & Qualifications?

The New Tracking Guide for Incentives & Qualifications is a tool designed to help you keep track of your progress towards earning incentives and meeting qualifications within Pampered Chef. It provides a clear and organized way to monitor your achievements and ensure you are on track to reach your goals.

2. Where can I find the New Tracking Guide for Incentives & Qualifications?

The New Tracking Guide for Incentives & Qualifications can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab. You can also access it through your consultant account by clicking on the "Incentives" tab and selecting "Tracking Guide."

3. What information is included in the New Tracking Guide for Incentives & Qualifications?

The New Tracking Guide for Incentives & Qualifications includes a breakdown of all current incentives and qualifications, as well as detailed information on how to earn them. It also provides a section for tracking your progress, a calendar of important dates, and helpful tips for maximizing your efforts.

4. Is the New Tracking Guide for Incentives & Qualifications updated regularly?

Yes, the New Tracking Guide for Incentives & Qualifications is updated regularly to reflect any changes or additions to incentives and qualifications. It is important to check back often to ensure you have the most up-to-date information.

5. Can I use the New Tracking Guide for Incentives & Qualifications to track my team's progress as well?

Yes, the New Tracking Guide for Incentives & Qualifications is a valuable resource for tracking your team's progress as well. It allows you to input their achievements and monitor their progress towards incentives and qualifications, which can help motivate and support your team's success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JC 2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JC 2
  • otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • jcsmilez