• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Are Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle and Handy Scraper Discontinuing Soon?

In summary, the "Only Avail. Till Feb. 22???" promotion is a limited time offer that includes certain products from the Pampered Chef catalog. These products will only be available for purchase until February 22nd and can be found in the designated section of the catalog or on the website. By taking advantage of this promotion, customers can receive limited-time discounts and exclusive offers on popular and in-demand products. After February 22nd, the products will no longer be available for purchase at the discounted price or with any exclusive offers. It is not possible to combine this promotion with any other discounts or offers, but customers may still be able to earn host rewards or use consultant discounts.
flemings99
Gold Member
Did you catch the dates in News Wire today?

Since when do we not have until the end of the month to sell current items?

Get Yours While Supplies Last
Feb. 22 is the last date to submit orders for the Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle
(# 9817) and Handy Scraper in Eggplant
(#1619). Hurry to get them while supplies last.

Not these are big sellers for me, but I'll have to keep a closer eye on orders to be sure no one orders them after the 22nd.

Supply running lower than they expected probably.

I saw that today! Thanks for reminding me though. I need to mark my catalogs because my next 2 shows are after the 22nd.

For the past several seasons the items that are retiring have been "as long as available" items at the end of the season. I haven't read my NewsWire yet but thanks for the heads up.

Yes, the supply is running low because when I announced the Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle was going out of the catalog I had lots of orders for it.

And I had the usually "Why are they discontinuing it???" I don't have an answer but just assume that it is either not popular anymore or it is a manufacturing issue.

What is the promotion for "Only Avail. Till Feb. 22???"

The promotion is a limited time offer where certain products from the Pampered Chef catalog will only be available for purchase until February 22nd.

Which products are included in the "Only Avail. Till Feb. 22???" promotion?

The specific products included in the promotion can be found in the "Only Avail. Till Feb. 22???" section of the Pampered Chef catalog or on the website. These products will have a banner indicating they are part of the promotion.

What is the benefit of purchasing products in the "Only Avail. Till Feb. 22???" promotion?

By purchasing products in this promotion, you can take advantage of limited-time discounts and exclusive offers. These products may also be popular and in high demand, so purchasing before the promotion ends ensures you can get the products you want.

Can I still purchase products from the "Only Avail. Till Feb. 22???" promotion after February 22nd?

No, the promotion is only available until February 22nd. After this date, the products will no longer be available for purchase at the discounted price or with any exclusive offers.

Can I combine the "Only Avail. Till Feb. 22???" promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, the promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. However, if you are a host or have a consultant, you may still be able to earn host rewards or use your consultant discount on products in the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back