• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Online Wedding Registry Access

P
Pampered Laura
Okay, when I click the link from MY website to go to the Wedding Registry page, I get an error. Do you guys get this too?

If a bride can not register from my website, here's my problem...
pheeeeew nevermind, I was apparently still logged in as a Consultant. Geez Louise!

Okay. I went to the other PC, and logged on to PC website and it asked for a Consultant #/name. :rolleyes: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to ask the same question as well. LOL. Whew, at least I know why it is doing that now. :)

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with accessing the Wedding Registry page through your website. It sounds like you may have been logged in as a Consultant, which can sometimes cause issues with accessing certain pages.To ensure that your clients are able to register through your website, I recommend logging out of your Consultant account before clicking the link to the Wedding Registry page. This should allow you to access the page as a regular customer, and your clients should be able to register without any problems.If you continue to experience issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our technical support team for further assistance. They'll be more than happy to help troubleshoot any issues you may be having with your online wedding registry access.Best of luck with your business!Sincerely,
A fellow Pampered Chef Consultant

1. Why am I getting an error when I click the link to access the wedding registry page from my website?

This could be due to a number of reasons, such as an incorrect link or a technical issue with the registry page. It's best to check the link and try again, or contact the registry provider for assistance.

2. Is this error happening to anyone else?

It's possible that others may be experiencing the same issue. If you are part of a group or community, it may be helpful to ask if anyone else is having trouble accessing the wedding registry.

3. What should I do if a bride is unable to register from my website?

If a bride is unable to register from your website, it's important to troubleshoot the issue. Check the link, make sure it is directing to the correct page, and try accessing the registry from a different device. If the issue persists, contact the registry provider for further assistance.

4. What could be causing the error message when I try to access the registry from a different computer?

The error message could be due to a technical issue on the other computer, or it could be related to your login credentials. Make sure you are using the correct login information and try accessing the registry from a different computer or device.

5. Why is the registry website asking for a consultant number or name?

This may be a feature of the registry website for tracking purposes. If you are not a consultant, you may need to create a separate account or access the registry through a different link. It's best to contact the registry provider for more information on this requirement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • chefnene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefnene
Replies