• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Training Classes - Don't Forget!

In summary, Carolyn finishes her last 4 classes at night while her husband is at work, and has a quiet evening at home. Someone mentioned that if she had taken the classes earlier she would have to retake them, but she doesn't think that is true. The deadline for earning the green ribbon for leadership is May 31st, but if you have already taken the classes, you are still eligible to earn the ribbon. There are a total of 10 classes, and Carolyn has completed course 1. She has 3 classes left to finish.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
If you take all the classes you get a special ribbon at NC. I finished my last 4 last night while DH was at work and the kids were at their Dad's house. I had a quiet evening at home with the computer :)

Someone said if you took them earlier you would have to retake them to get the ribbon - do you know if that's true?

I don't think that's true, Beth.One more to go for me....

When is the deadline?
May 31st?

Even if you do retake them, it doesn't change the original date of when you first took them. I think we need to only take them once.My NED said at Leadership (I think it was her) that when they announced the green ribbon for leadership, there was a 40% spike in consultants taking the online courses and the majority of the 40% were upper level directors who had never taken them. I found that very interesting!

finley1991 said:
Even if you do retake them, it doesn't change the original date of when you first took them. I think we need to only take them once.

My NED said at Leadership (I think it was her) that when they announced the green ribbon for leadership, there was a 40% spike in consultants taking the online courses and the majority of the 40% were upper level directors who had never taken them. I found that very interesting!

That doesn't surprise me. I know I jammed them all in right before leadership to get the darn ribbon. :D Recognition junkie that I am....

DebbieJ said:
That doesn't surprise me. I know I jammed them all in right before leadership to get the darn ribbon. :D Recognition junkie that I am....

Ha! I call myself a Ribbon Whore!! LOL I JUST LOVE RIBBONS &
RECONGNITION!! :D

yeah, I normally call myself a recognition whore, but I thought I'd go easy on it here... :D:D

I'm a total junkie too... just dangle a carrot in front of me and I HAVE to have it!!!!! That's why my basement is full of sell-a-thon products!!!!! I choose, though, to look at it as being an "inspiration" to my team by earning what I can!!!! :)(Hope that wasn't too much BS to share with everyone!) ;)

finley1991 said:
I'm a total junkie too... just dangle a carrot in front of me and I HAVE to have it!!!!! That's why my basement is full of sell-a-thon products!!!!!

I choose, though, to look at it as being an "inspiration" to my team by earning what I can!!!! :)

(Hope that wasn't too much BS to share with everyone!) ;)

Sounds just like me! :rolleyes: :cool:

finley1991 said:
I'm a total junkie too... just dangle a carrot in front of me and I HAVE to have it!!!!! That's why my basement is full of sell-a-thon products!!!!!

I choose, though, to look at it as being an "inspiration" to my team by earning what I can!!!! :)

(Hope that wasn't too much BS to share with everyone!) ;)

We are fond of BS!!!!:D I am one of the 40%!!! I had heard everyone tell me they are really good and I was very impressed. I need to keep taking them...I need all the recognition I can get!!! I earned TPC 2 years ago and I need some bit of comfort for not earning it again this year:cry:!!!

Is the deadline May 31st?

It's sad to say but I haven't taken one! :eek:I know, I know that i'll be doing them all b/c I am also a recognition junkie!!!

It says in last weeks newswire that the deadline is June 12th. How many classes are there?

now you'll have to take 10 Kristi! :D

Oh jeez!! Well, I only have one more day of working for the chiropractor so I can do it while the boys are in school!

Thanks for the reminder Carolyn...like everyone else, I like the carrots. :)

Since I'm up sick, I have completed course 1, 9 more to go!:p

2 down, 8 to go!! It's so quiet here that i can actually do this!!

3 down, 7 to go!! Thanks for the reminder! I WANT that darn ribbon!!

I'll have my director, career sales and online training course ribbons!! YAY!

okay 4 done and 6 to go. no more for me right now. My tummy is SO upset. :yuck::yuck::cry::cry:

pampmomof3 said:
okay 4 done and 6 to go. no more for me right now. My tummy is SO upset. :yuck::yuck::cry::cry:

Bring the laptop into the bathroom ;)
Seriously though - I hope you feel better soon!

Keep going!

dannyzmom said:
Bring the laptop into the bathroom ;)
Seriously though - I hope you feel better soon!

OMG! That is SO funny!! I've been up since 3:30 b/c my hubby couldn't find my laptop cord to take to work with him. Otherwise, it'd be a grand idea!! J/k

I did think about laying in bed with it but he has it today, of course!

I've only taken 2!! I want a ribbon too. I'm the same way as all of you. I'd better get on it.

Kristi, I hope you feel better! It cracks me up, though, that you were up doing these online courses. I want a green ribbon!!! Especially because I don't get the TPC one this year. :(

pamperedbecky said:
I've only taken 2!! I want a ribbon too. I'm the same way as all of you. I'd better get on it.

Kristi, I hope you feel better! It cracks me up, though, that you were up doing these online courses. I want a green ribbon!!! Especially because I don't get the TPC one this year. :(

I'll finish the courses this weekend. I want one less thing on my plate!

5 down, 5 to go! YAY! I'm halfway there in less than 12 hours!!

AND, I'm even feeling better! Thanks Carolyn for giving me something to do today while I"m sick!! :yuck: :sun:

6 down, 4 to go! Man, I'm on a roll today. Hope my neck isn't mad tomorrow!!

Okay, 7 down, 3 to go but now I'm done for the day or for now.

Since I have alot of volunteer hours into the school, I was invited to attend a volunteer thank you dinner. I hear they have great giveaways such as gift cards and such.

I'm taking my ds who is 7 and I told him that he's my date. It's so funny!

What's funny is that if you scroll back 24 hours, I hadn't even taken one! To have 7 done in one day, I'm STOKED!!

Yay, I got laundry and 7 courses done! That's a good day for me!!

Achieving Your Goals
Complete 5/22/2008

Prospecting: Finding Business Everywhere
Complete 5/22/2008

Host Coaching: A Partnership for Success
Complete 5/22/2008

Your Cooking Show
Complete 5/22/2008

Sharing the Opportunity
Complete 5/22/2008

Customer Care
Complete 5/22/2008

The Recruiting Interview
Not Started

Recruiting: From Invitation to the Interview
Not Started

Supporting New Consultants
Not Started

Maximize Your Cooking Shows
Complete 5/22/2008

How's your tummy feeling today?

MUCH better! Thank you! I've had a lot of immodium and pepto bismo so after 2 days of it, I'm finally feeling better!!

I am also a ribbon junkie! I want that ribbon and need to get going. I have completed a few courses, but need to get on the rest.

Kristi, I hope you and your hubby feel better soon!

I've been taking them as they have been coming out so that I know what I'm talking about when telling my team to take them. I took the last one yesterday (missed that there was a new one).

I love that they have these. It is so much easier to "train" new consultants with these. I just assign the first 2 classes before our call and every time they have done at least 4 classes. The classes make our job so much easier. This also makes it easy for consultants to see that directorship isn't hard - PC gives it all to us!

I also love that they found a way to reward everyone for taking the classes (a great review for everyone)! Everyone can potentially have a ribbon at conference and we all know how naked those name tags are without any.:bugeye:

Another thing I tell my team every season is to read the Business Guide again. I do it too (well, at least once a year). It's amazing what we forget and what tips come back to the surface. It's a great refresher.

Thanks Pampered Chef! You make it so easy to do this job! :love0010:

Well said Beth. I completely agree and am ashamed I hadn't taken them sooner but I there was nothing really driving me to do it. So, I did and now can't wait to tell my team to take them!!

THanks PC!

I've taken them all too! I'm so excited to have a really cool badge this year with lots of 'bling' on it!

pamperedlinda said:
I've taken them all too! I'm so excited to have a really cool badge this year with lots of 'bling' on it!

And that RED director's ribbon is gonna look SOOOO cool!
Have you bought a dress for your walk across stage??

dannyzmom said:
And that RED director's ribbon is gonna look SOOOO cool!
Have you bought a dress for your walk across stage??

Since they moved more to business-wear I'll probably wear nice slacks and a sweater set or a short-sleeved jacket - something to hide my jiggly upper arm fat! LOL I paid close attention the big screen and the people walking stage last year to see what looked best on the 'larger than life close-up' and I learned that sleeveless did not look good (unless you have a very toned body) and also that bad shoes stick-out like an elephant in the room. I'm off to the Ann Taylor Outlet store this afternoon to see what I can find.

pamperedlinda said:
Since they moved more to business-wear I'll probably wear nice slacks and a sweater set or a short-sleeved jacket - something to hide my jiggly upper arm fat! LOL I paid close attention the big screen and the people walking stage last year to see what looked best on the 'larger than life close-up' and I learned that sleeveless did not look good (unless you have a very toned body) and also that bad shoes stick-out like an elephant in the room. I'm off to the Ann Taylor Outlet store this afternoon to see what I can find.

I can't decide whether to go with a dress or slacks and a twinset. I so seldom have the opportunity to play dress-up so I am always so excited to get to put a dress on at NC - LOL

I'm going to wear the dress I bought for our cruise.

DebbieJ said:
I'm going to wear the dress I bought for our cruise.

I have a black and white dress with a sweater to match that I am thinking of wearing...I am trying to find a pic of it online but am not succeeding...

Ok - this is the dress - it's hard to see because I hve a shawl over me - but it's the only shot I've got.

Attachments

• California May 2008 047a.jpg
    California May 2008 047a.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 332
    41.1 KB · Views: 278
    41.1 KB · Views: 264
Looks cute. Is it sleeveless?Here's mine. I will NOT be wearing pantyhose and will pair it with a pair of strappy sandals instead. Oh, and I'm working on dropping some poundage so hopefully I won't be so "fluffy" either. :D And I just got my hair cut too. A little bit shorter.
Cruise2008074.jpg

Hey Deb, who's that man with you? :)

DebbieJ said:
Looks cute. Is it sleeveless?

Here's mine. I will NOT be wearing pantyhose and will pair it with a pair of strappy sandals instead. Oh, and I'm working on dropping some poundage so hopefully I won't be so "fluffy" either. :D And I just got my hair cut too. A little bit shorter.

Cruise2008074.jpg

Yes, mine is sleeveless/strapless, hence the need for the sweater or shawl. Your dress is so pretty! I think it's perfect!

LOVE the dresses!!!!!

1. What are the benefits of taking Pampered Chef's online training classes?

The online training classes offered by Pampered Chef provide valuable knowledge and skills that can help you succeed in your business. They cover a wide range of topics, from product knowledge to marketing strategies, and can help you build your confidence and expertise as a consultant.

2. How do I access the online training classes?

To access the online training classes, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account on the company's website. Once you are logged in, you can navigate to the "Training" section where you will find a list of available classes. Simply click on the class you want to take and follow the instructions to begin.

3. Do I need any special equipment or software to take the online classes?

No, you do not need any special equipment or software to take the online training classes. As long as you have a computer or mobile device with internet access, you can access the classes on the Pampered Chef website.

4. How long do the online training classes take to complete?

The length of each online training class varies, but most classes can be completed within 30-60 minutes. However, you can pause and resume the classes at any time, so you can complete them at your own pace.

5. What is the significance of receiving a special ribbon at NC for completing all the online training classes?

Receiving a special ribbon at NC (National Conference) for completing all the online training classes is a recognition of your dedication and commitment to your business. It shows that you have taken the time to improve your skills and knowledge, and that you are ready to succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • jbdowd0798