• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Training Center Running Slow?

In summary, there are a few possible reasons for the Online Training Center running slow, including a slow internet connection, high website traffic, or technical issues. To improve the speed, users can try refreshing the page, clearing their browser's cache and cookies, or accessing the site during off-peak hours. There are no known issues with the website, but if users experience difficulties, they can contact technical support for assistance. The training videos are not available for download, and it is recommended to access them directly from the website for the most up-to-date content. If experiencing performance issues on a mobile device, users can try accessing the site on a computer or following the above steps.
babywings76
Gold Member
I keep wanting to take some online training courses, but they seem to be taking forever to download. Each section at a time, too. Is it just me?

I am not having any trouble. ~Sorry!

It depends on your internet speed and your computer.

I had called Tech support that day when I first posted and they said it was because I was using the Safari web browser. They recommended I use Firefox, so I did. It still acted up at first, but then was okay. I've never had trouble with any other functions on CC while using Safari, so I still use that and use the Firefox when things act up.

Ahhh, so P3 is now in a MAC version, but CC isn't MAC friendly yet?

I use Firefox most of the time, but sometimes I use Safari too, so that's good to know.

1. Why is the Online Training Center running slow?

There could be a few different reasons for the Online Training Center running slow. Some possible causes include a slow internet connection, a high volume of traffic on the website, or technical issues on our end. We recommend trying to refresh the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies first. If the issue persists, please reach out to our technical support team for further assistance.

2. Is there a way to speed up the Online Training Center?

While there is no guaranteed way to speed up the Online Training Center, you can try a few things to improve your experience. First, make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection. You can also try accessing the training center during off-peak hours when there is less traffic on the website. Additionally, clearing your browser's cache and cookies may also help improve the speed.

3. Are there any known issues with the Online Training Center?

At this time, there are no known issues with the Online Training Center. However, if you are experiencing slow loading times or other technical difficulties, please reach out to our technical support team for assistance. They will be able to investigate and address any issues that may be affecting the speed of the website.

4. Can I download the training videos from the Online Training Center to watch offline?

No, the training videos on the Online Training Center are not available for download. They can only be accessed through the website while connected to the internet. Our team regularly updates and adds new training content, so we recommend accessing the videos directly from the website for the most up-to-date information.

5. Is there a way to improve the performance of the Online Training Center on my mobile device?

If you are experiencing slow loading times or other performance issues on your mobile device, we recommend trying to access the Online Training Center on a desktop or laptop computer. If this is not possible, make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection and try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. You can also try using a different browser on your mobile device to see if that improves the performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ellietheresa
Replies