• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What happened to the monthly newsletter subscription for $3.00 a month?

In summary, An Online Subscription is a membership program offered by Pampered Chef that provides exclusive access to cooking and kitchen resources, recipes, and tips. It costs $75 per year and includes unlimited access to all online resources, as well as a quarterly subscription box filled with new and innovative kitchen products. You can cancel at any time, but no refunds will be given. The benefits of an Online Subscription include access to exclusive recipes and cooking tips, early access to new product releases, and a quarterly subscription box. To sign up, simply visit the website and click on the "Join Now" button.
jessnaugle
I can't find the web site that does a monthly newsletter to email to your contacts. It is like $3.00 a month and was wondering what the address is. I thought it was tasty tid bits but can't find it anywhere. Help!!!

Jessica

it is www.tastytidbits.net.
I am a "member" and I love it.She goes way above and beyond duty in the newsletters she puts together.I have gotten alot of nice compliments on her work along with some bookings.If you would like to join I would happily refer you. :)
I hope this helps you.

I just checked it out and it is so cool!! Do you have to have a referal to join?

That's so funny. I came across this yesterday and signed up for it. I haven't heard anything back from them though. Do you know how long it takes them to get back with you?

I haven't heard anyhting as far as where to send my check or anything, but I did receive the October newsletter, since you are now a member, I can forward the newsletter to you if you would like. I know she just lost her father-in-law so she has been kind of flustered lately. She said she apologizes for the newsletter not being one of her best, but she will make it up to us next month. Considering this is the first newsletter I've seen, I'm rather impressed with it. It's a lot better than me having to create it! :)

What is an Online Subscription?

An Online Subscription is a membership program offered by Pampered Chef that provides exclusive access to cooking and kitchen resources, recipes, and tips. It is a convenient and affordable way for customers to stay connected with the brand and enhance their cooking experience.

How much does an Online Subscription cost?

The cost of an Online Subscription is $75 per year. This includes unlimited access to all online resources, as well as a quarterly subscription box filled with new and innovative kitchen products.

Can I cancel my Online Subscription at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your Online Subscription at any time. There is no contract or commitment, so you are free to cancel whenever you choose. However, please note that no refunds will be given for cancellations.

What are the benefits of having an Online Subscription?

Having an Online Subscription provides numerous benefits, including access to exclusive recipes and cooking tips from top chefs, early access to new product releases, and a quarterly subscription box filled with new and innovative kitchen products. It also allows you to connect with other cooking enthusiasts and share your own recipes and tips.

How do I sign up for an Online Subscription?

Signing up for an Online Subscription is easy. Simply visit our website and click on the "Join Now" button. You will need to create an account and provide your payment information. Once your payment is processed, you will have immediate access to all the benefits of an Online Subscription.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • PampChefJoy