• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop My Hometown Friends' Online Catalog Show!

In summary, the speaker is inviting a Pampered Chef consultant to an online/catalog show they are hosting in partnership with a company. They are offering a link and host code for the consultant to access the show and browse products from [Date] to [Date]. The speaker also mentions a special promotion and incentives for orders placed during the show. They encourage the consultant to share the invitation with others.
pcbrooke
I have two old friends that live in my hometown that are having an online/catalog show for me. does anyone have a good outline or letter to send to them that they can send as invitations to go online and order?

Your PWS has invites that they can use. It'll provide a link to their show. Have them send one to themselves first as a test.

Dear pampered chef consultant,I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to invite you to a special online/catalog show that I am hosting in partnership with [Company Name]. As you know, I have recently become a representative for this amazing company and I am excited to share their products with you.The online/catalog show will take place from [Date] to [Date] and will feature a wide range of products such as [list products or categories]. You can browse the catalog and place your orders conveniently from the comfort of your own home.I would love for you to join me in this event and support my new business venture. By participating in the show, you will not only have the opportunity to purchase high-quality products, but also help me achieve my goals as a representative.To access the show, all you need to do is visit [website link] and enter the host code [host code] at checkout. You can also browse the catalog online at [catalog link].As a thank you for your support, I am offering a special promotion for all orders placed during the show. [Explain the promotion and any incentives offered].I am looking forward to your participation in this event and I am grateful for your support. Please feel free to share this invitation with your friends and family who may be interested in our products.Thank you again and I hope to see your orders soon!Sincerely,

What is a "Shop My Hometown Friends' Online Catalog Show!"?

A "Shop My Hometown Friends' Online Catalog Show!" is a virtual event where you can shop for Pampered Chef products through an online catalog. By participating in this show, you can support a friend's business while getting access to exclusive deals and promotions.

How do I join a "Shop My Hometown Friends' Online Catalog Show!"?

To join a "Shop My Hometown Friends' Online Catalog Show!", simply click on the link provided by your friend who is hosting the event. This will bring you to the online catalog, where you can browse and purchase products.

Do I need to create an account to shop in a "Shop My Hometown Friends' Online Catalog Show!"?

Yes, you will need to create a Pampered Chef account in order to shop in a "Shop My Hometown Friends' Online Catalog Show!". This will allow you to track your orders and receive updates on your purchases.

Can I purchase items from multiple "Shop My Hometown Friends' Online Catalog Shows!"?

Yes, you can purchase items from multiple "Shop My Hometown Friends' Online Catalog Shows!" as long as they are still open. However, please note that each show may have its own shipping and delivery times.

How long do "Shop My Hometown Friends' Online Catalog Shows!" last?

The duration of a "Shop My Hometown Friends' Online Catalog Show!" may vary, but typically they last for 1-2 weeks. After the show ends, you can still purchase items through your friend's personal Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
JDooley