• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host an Online Catalog Show - Got Ideas? Jessica Needs Your Help!

In summary, if you're using evite, you could use couch control to make the show more personal. If you're not using evite, you could make the show as a catalog show on your website and send the host her letter with password. She then goes on to your website puts in her password and then can send e-mail invites to her friends/family etc to invite them to shop on her catalog show. She uses the email associated on the page for catalog show invitees. Use the email invitations from your personal website - it directs them right to your site and makes sure that they order on HER show, not as an individual order. Send the email to your host with the password like the other poster said, and make sure
JDooley
I have a customer wanting to do an online only catalog show. and i need an invitation idea to send to her contact list. do any of you ladies or gents have anything like this?
thanks!
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

Are you not liking the basic catalog show invite offered on your Website?

If you're using evite - how about couch control? Goodies just a click away? Easy, breezy PC? There's no place like home....hmm....will keep thinking...these are just what's popping up in my head...nothing fab. he he

What I do is set up the show as a catalog show on my website and send the host her letter with password. She then goes on to my website puts in her password and then can send e-mail invites to her friends/family etc to invite them to shop on her catalog show. She uses the e-mail associated on the page for catalog show invitees.

Use the email invitations from your personal website - it directs them right to your site and makes sure that they order on HER show, not as an individual order. Send the email to your host with the password like the other poster said, and make sure she understands how to add people's names and email addresses, and then sends the emails. I sometimes offer to do this for my hosts if they're too busy, too. Just have her email you the names and email addresses, and you do the rest. GL!

That's what I should have written. Thanks Cathy for spelling it out better than I did.

love this concept. she just can not figure out how to export her contact list and send it to me or how to quickly put it in. she wants to be able to email the invite from her email so she does not have to bother with anything other than hitting select all

You can go to your PWS and copy and paste the design of the e-invitation into your own e-mail message, or send one to yourself first and then forward it. BUT, I'm not positive if the links work then. You'd need to experiment and send it to one friend first as an experiment and see if the links work correctly and get them to your website. If you click the links, your website will remember you and get you through, so you need it tested by someone else.Either that or just copy and paste the images and graphics from the message but leave out the links. Then put in your own link to your website w/ instructions on placing an order under the host's name.You could make the e-mail for her and send it to the host and see if it works and she likes it, then she can send it out to her e-mail list.Otherwise, just have her send out a regular e-mail providing your website address and ordering instructions. But the PWS ones look nice and professional.

You can input her email as a guest and forward the email to her. She can then do what Amanda stated and forward to her friends. The link will be active that way.

Or she can click all her friends as if she were going to email them, copy and paste the addresses and send to you. You can then manually input them for her.

thanks to all! I set it up and sent it to her!

What is an online catalog show?

An online catalog show is a virtual event where a host invites friends and family to browse and purchase products from Pampered Chef's catalog through a personalized link. The host earns rewards and free products based on the sales made during the show.

How do I become a host for an online catalog show?

You can become a host for an online catalog show by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out a form on our website. The consultant will provide you with a personalized link and guidance on how to invite guests and run your show successfully.

What are the benefits of hosting an online catalog show?

Hosting an online catalog show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. It also gives you the opportunity to try out new products, learn cooking tips and techniques, and connect with friends and family while earning rewards.

Do I need to have any experience with Pampered Chef products to host a show?

No, you do not need any prior experience with Pampered Chef products to host an online catalog show. Our consultants will provide you with all the information and resources you need to have a successful show. You can also reach out to them for any questions or assistance during the show.

How can I make my online catalog show more successful?

There are a few ways to make your online catalog show more successful. You can invite more guests, share your personalized link on social media, and offer incentives or prizes for those who make purchases. You can also engage with your guests by hosting cooking demos or sharing your favorite Pampered Chef recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies