1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Online show

1. JDooley

JDooley Member

I have a customer wanting to do an online only catalog show. and i need an invitation idea to send to her contact list. do any of you ladies or gents have anything like this?
    thanks!
    Jessica

May 31, 2009
  2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Hi Jessica,

Are you not liking the basic catalog show invite offered on your Website?

If you're using evite - how about couch control? Goodies just a click away? Easy, breezy PC? There's no place like home....hmm....will keep thinking...these are just what's popping up in my head...nothing fab. he he

3. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

What I do is set up the show as a catalog show on my website and send the host her letter with password. She then goes on to my website puts in her password and then can send e-mail invites to her friends/family etc to invite them to shop on her catalog show. She uses the e-mail associated on the page for catalog show invitees.

4. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

Use the email invitations from your personal website - it directs them right to your site and makes sure that they order on HER show, not as an individual order. Send the email to your host with the password like the other poster said, and make sure she understands how to add people's names and email addresses, and then sends the emails. I sometimes offer to do this for my hosts if they're too busy, too. Just have her email you the names and email addresses, and you do the rest. GL!

May 31, 2009
  5. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

That's what I should have written. Thanks Cathy for spelling it out better than I did.

6. JDooley

JDooley Member

love this concept. she just can not figure out how to export her contact list and send it to me or how to quickly put it in. she wants to be able to email the invite from her email so she does not have to bother with anything other than hitting select all

Jun 1, 2009
  7. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

You can go to your PWS and copy and paste the design of the e-invitation into your own e-mail message, or send one to yourself first and then forward it. BUT, I'm not positive if the links work then. You'd need to experiment and send it to one friend first as an experiment and see if the links work correctly and get them to your website. If you click the links, your website will remember you and get you through, so you need it tested by someone else.

Either that or just copy and paste the images and graphics from the message but leave out the links. Then put in your own link to your website w/ instructions on placing an order under the host's name.

You could make the e-mail for her and send it to the host and see if it works and she likes it, then she can send it out to her e-mail list.

Otherwise, just have her send out a regular e-mail providing your website address and ordering instructions. But the PWS ones look nice and professional.

Jun 1, 2009
  8. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

You can input her email as a guest and forward the email to her. She can then do what Amanda stated and forward to her friends. The link will be active that way.

Or she can click all her friends as if she were going to email them, copy and paste the addresses and send to you. You can then manually input them for her.

9. JDooley

JDooley Member

thanks to all! I set it up and sent it to her!

Jun 1, 2009
Have something to add?