• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pampered Chef Consultant Seeking Info on Online Show

In summary, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, you can easily host an online show using our online party platform, Virtual Party, or social media platforms like Facebook or Instagram. You can earn the same rewards and benefits as in-person shows, without any additional costs or fees. To promote and market your online show, you can use various methods such as social media, email marketing, or word of mouth, and you will still receive support and training from our team.
Michael Serrano
Silver Member
Hi I'm a new PC Consultant (still in my first 30 days) and I'm having a great time so far. I saw somewhere on here someone mentioned an Online Show...I like this idea and was wondering if someone could explain how it would work.

Thanks - Happy Holidays!

WebsiteMichael,

In order to have an online show you of course would need a personal website. If you have one of these, all you have to do is list the online show on your web as a show. You could list yourself as the host or you can even put "ONLINE SHOW" as the host. Once you set this up, you give your friends, family and everyone else your website info along with the host name you have listed!

They are really awesome and easy! PC e-mails you when you get an order online and then I always call that person to confirm their order and do customer care!

Hope this helps

Hi there! Congrats on starting your journey as a PC Consultant! I'm glad to hear that you're having a great time so far. As for the online show, it's basically a virtual event where you can showcase and sell products to a larger audience. It's a great way to reach out to potential customers who may not be able to attend in-person parties. You can set up a virtual party on social media or through a video conferencing platform. It's also a great opportunity to connect with other PC Consultants and share tips and tricks. I hope this helps! Happy holidays to you too!

1. How do I host an online show as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

To host an online show as a new Pampered Chef consultant, you can use our online party platform, Virtual Party, which allows you to create a virtual party link to share with your friends and family. You can also use social media platforms like Facebook or Instagram to host your online show. Our team can also provide you with training and tips on how to host a successful online show.

2. Can I earn the same rewards and benefits from hosting an online show as I would from hosting in-person shows?

Yes, as a new Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn the same rewards and benefits from hosting online shows as you would from hosting in-person shows. You can earn free products, discounted items, and even earn commission from online sales. Our online party platform, Virtual Party, makes it easy for you to track your orders and rewards.

3. Are there any additional costs or fees for hosting an online show?

No, there are no additional costs or fees for hosting an online show as a new Pampered Chef consultant. Our online party platform, Virtual Party, is free to use and there are no extra fees for using social media to host your show. You can also offer your guests free shipping on their orders, making it a convenient and cost-effective option for everyone.

4. How can I promote and market my online show as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many ways to promote and market your online show as a new Pampered Chef consultant. You can use social media, email marketing, or even word of mouth to reach out to your friends, family, and potential customers. Our team can also provide you with marketing materials and tips to help you promote your show effectively.

5. Can I still receive support and training as a new Pampered Chef consultant if I am hosting online shows?

Yes, as a new Pampered Chef consultant hosting online shows, you will still receive support and training from our team. We offer online training sessions, resources, and ongoing support to help you succeed in your Pampered Chef business. You can also connect with other consultants in our community for advice and tips on hosting successful online shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cookoholic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Tiarra Clark
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Tiarra Clark
  • Sarah Mitson