• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Ecommerce: Where Do I Find Order Notifications?

In summary, to receive order notifications for your ecommerce website, you will need to set up an email address specifically for your online store. The location of the settings to enable order notifications will vary depending on the ecommerce platform you are using. Some platforms also offer the option to receive notifications through text message, but there may be additional fees for this service. The frequency of notifications can be adjusted in the settings, and if you are not receiving any notifications, check your spam folder and make sure your email address is correctly entered. Contact customer support for assistance if needed.
calisweetheart03
I am new to this, so I have a stupid question. If someone orders off my site and doesn't list it as part of a party, will I be notified? Where do I find that? I'm so confused!

You will get an email explaining Web Activity and you can see their name and their order.

Sometimes they don't elect to show "you" their other contact information.

God Bless!

-praying for Paige and her family-

If someone orders with a show, you will receive an email. Then you have to go to the show in your pws to get the payment info to enter into PP3.

If someone orders not related to a show, you will receive an email stating you had web activity. Like Scott stated, you may not get the guest info. They have the option to not list contact info.

Awesome! Thanks! :)

Hi there! Welcome to the pampered chef team! Don't worry, there are no stupid questions here. To answer your question, if someone orders off your site without listing it as part of a party, you will not be notified. However, you can check your "Orders" section on your consultant dashboard to see all orders that have been placed through your site. I know it can be overwhelming at first, but don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or the consultant support team for any additional help or guidance. Happy selling!

1. How do I receive order notifications for my ecommerce website?

In order to receive order notifications for your ecommerce website, you will need to set up an email address specifically for your online store. This email address will be used to send and receive all order notifications. You can either create a new email address or use an existing one, but make sure to check it regularly for new orders.

2. Where can I find the settings to enable order notifications?

The location of the settings to enable order notifications will vary depending on the ecommerce platform you are using. Generally, you can find these settings in the "Notifications" or "Settings" section of your online store's dashboard. Look for options to enable email notifications for new orders and make sure to save your changes.

3. Can I receive order notifications through text message?

Some ecommerce platforms offer the option to receive order notifications through text message. If this feature is available, you can usually find it in the same section where you enable email notifications. Keep in mind that there may be additional fees for this service, so be sure to check with your platform's pricing and plans.

4. How often will I receive order notifications?

The frequency of order notifications will depend on your platform's settings and your own preferences. Most platforms allow you to choose the frequency of notifications, such as receiving them instantly or in batches at certain times of the day. You can also choose to receive notifications for every order or only for specific types of orders.

5. What should I do if I am not receiving any order notifications?

If you are not receiving any order notifications, make sure to check your spam or junk folder in case they are being filtered there. You should also double check that your email address is correctly entered in the settings and that it is able to receive emails. If you are still having issues, contact your ecommerce platform's customer support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CathyBob
  • Morgan032032