• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortlessly Order Online with Pws: Unlock Your Favorite Outlet Items Now!

I really don't know why I have to reach $1,250 in sales, I have been a consultant for one week now LOL, before my customers can order via my website. This is 2009 for goodness sakes. I have people that are interested in some of the outlet items. But I guess I will just order them aside from the show. GrrrrrrrrrIt's a rule... it's just how it is. It is clearly stated. You can also open up your PWS ordering with 4 shows submitted. I reached the 4-show requirement before I did the $1250.If you want it sooner you can also purchase it and then your free 30 days will
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
I just don't understand why I have to reach $1,250 in sales, I have been a consultant for one week now LOL, before my customers can order via my website. This is 2009 for goodness sakes. I have people that are interested in some of the outlet items. But I guess I will just order them aside from the show. Grrrrrrrrr

It's a rule... it's just how it is. It is clearly stated.

I do not expect to have to explain to my children all my reasoning behind every rule we have.

I do not mean to be harsh and it't nothing personal I just have issues with people (in general) always asking "why, this doesn't make sense, I don't like it"

Off my soapbox now...

Last edited:
PamperedChefLayla said:
I have people that are interested in some of the outlet items. But I guess I will just order them aside from the show. Grrrrrrrrr

Outlet orders can not be combined with show orders anyway.

I don't think HO has posted the reasons why this rule is in existence. We can speculate, but I'm sure there are some good reasons.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I don't think HO has posted the reasons why this rule is in existence. We can speculate, but I'm sure there are some good reasons.

One word - Kitnappers

Crystal Patton said:
One word - Kitnappers

Also, because TPC was founded on the Cooking Show, and they want people to start their business by doing Cooking Shows. Some people would probably just set up a website and hope for the best, so they want to make sure that you get a feel for the show, before starting online.

You can also open up your PWS ordering with 4 shows submitted. I reached the 4-show requirement before I did the $1250.

If you want it sooner you can also purchase it and then your free 30 days will be added on at the end of your subscription.

~*Heather*~ said:
If you want it sooner you can also purchase it and then your free 30 days will be added on at the end of your subscription.

But you still can't use it for individual online orders until you are a qualified consultant.

My Recruit paid for hers because she will do mainly online shows. Kayla, I am not sure why you are complaining because you have been a consultant for a week? As several people said, kitnappers could come in and buy a bunch of stuff on the Outlet, get their commission, and then sell the stuff on eBay. If everyone could have everything from the day they signed up, there would be no reason to sell their $1,250! Hope you get some good sales. Maybe concentrate on your 4 Cooking Shows and get those done as quickly as possible so you can enjoy the perks of being a qualified consultant!Off my soapbox too now!

Like someone else said, after you have 4 shows you can set up your PWS. I held 4 shows before I sold $1250 & got my PWS.. Good Luck w/ your new business!!

Not complaining really. I was aware when I signed up for the website. Once I get my mind on something it is on it so I am just interested in getting my sales and payments as convenient for the customer as possible. I am confident with with my first 3 shows, the first which closes on the 20th, I will reach the $1,250. Just in 2009 I just find it odd that if you pay for a site you don't have the full advantage of all the features. I am sure it would boost sales. I just never considered the dishonset approach of online ordering. I guess I just don't think along the lines of dishonesty in regards to kit-knapping and selling kit items on E-Bay. Now I will get off of MY soapbox. LOL

PamperedChefLayla said:
Not complaining really. I was aware when I signed up for the website. Once I get my mind on something it is on it so I am just interested in getting my sales and payments as convenient for the customer as possible. I am confident with with my first 3 shows, the first which closes on the 20th, I will reach the $1,250. Just in 2009 I just find it odd that if you pay for a site you don't have the full advantage of all the features. I am sure it would boost sales. I just never considered the dishonset approach of online ordering. I guess I just don't think along the lines of dishonesty in regards to kit-knapping and selling kit items on E-Bay. Now I will get off of MY soapbox. LOL

You know when I signed up I was so concerned with getting my website up and running. I've had 2 individual orders since qualifying. Most of my online sales are through shows that I set up on my PWS. Which you can do now. As you are learning the ropes I think it is good to experience placing orders (even individual ones) through P3. As for outlet, I have very few people want the old stuff, they are more excited about the new stuff and placing orders for it, which is fine by me, the newer products cost more than the outlet products in general which equals more commission.

Just some thoughts. I'm sure you will be qualified soon, sounds like you are off to a great start!:D

I think the 4 shows for qualifying ended on April 1 now $1250 is a qualified recruit and not sure the term qualified is even used....

I was able to set up my PWS and what I did was link the catalog shows and cooking shows to the website. When I qualify which will be very soon the site will update and I can do individual orders - in the mean time guest for the shows I have booked can order through the site and it gets added into the shows. The Hosts loved this idea because it opens them up to get more orders for their show.

Me personally I don't have a problem with the "qualifying" rule. You just make it work for you. I look the rule just like any other Job - when you work any other Job you usually have to be there for 3 months before your insurance kicks in. I think of this as basically the same idea.

You don't need 4 shows to set up a PWS and use it for your shows. You can let hosts use it to send evites, guests can order through it, etc. The only thing you have to wait for is outlet orders and individual (not connected to a show) orders - and that is the $1250.

I'm past my 30 days and have 4 shows submitted but not quite at $1250 yet so no outlet or individual ordering allowed yet. But I did have my PWS set up even before my first show. I chose to do that so I could make all my labels, etc. with my website addy and associated email address right from the start.

Just think, when I signed up we did NOT even have the on-line option!
We did it the old fashioned way! That was 2001 by the way. Funny thing is, I have one, and not many people user it. I announce the items on the outlet, all my hosts do send e-invites but rarely do orders come in that way. Oh well.

1. How do I place an online order through my Pws?

To place an online order through your Pws, simply log in to your account and browse through our collection of products. Once you have found the items you wish to purchase, add them to your cart and proceed to checkout. From there, you will be prompted to enter your shipping and payment information to complete the order.

2. Can I use my Pws to track my order?

Yes, you can use your Pws to track your order. Simply log in to your account and go to the "Orders" section. Here, you can view the status of your order and track its shipment. You will also receive email updates regarding your order's progress.

3. How do I make changes to my online order?

If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will assist you with any changes or modifications you need to make, such as updating your shipping address or adding additional items to your order.

4. Can I cancel my online order through my Pws?

Yes, you can cancel your online order through your Pws. Simply log in to your account and go to the "Orders" section. Find the order you wish to cancel and click on the "Cancel" button. Please note that orders can only be canceled before they have been shipped.

5. Are there any additional fees for using my Pws to place an online order?

No, there are no additional fees for using your Pws to place an online order. Our website is free to use and there are no hidden costs. You will only be charged for the products and shipping fees associated with your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jackieblue
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • BethanyN