• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Place an Online Order without Email or Internet Access?

In summary, to place an order online, visit the website and click on the "Shop" tab. You can use a promo code for online orders by entering it at checkout. If you need to make changes to your order, contact customer service. We accept major credit cards, PayPal, and Apple Pay as payment methods. Delivery time will vary based on location and chosen shipping method. Estimated delivery dates can be viewed before finalizing the order.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a host who is wanting to do a catalog show. She doesn't have e-mail or internet access. I just created a little handout for her to put with the catalogs she is passing around work. This way people can take one home with them and know how to place an order online.

Let me know if you think it looks okay or if I messed up anywhere.

Attachments

• Placing an order online-1.doc
    37 KB · Views: 306
Your wording looks good to me Amanda. It just didn't line up right to make copies.

Hmm, it was all okay alignment-wise for me. Maybe it's the whole Mac version of Word thing. I saved it in the Word 97 format so that hopefully it would share better than a docx file.

I had adjusted margins and also the page to being 2 columns, so there were 4 instructions to a page. How is it appearing?

Looks OK to me. :)

1. How do I place an order online?

To place an order online, visit our website and click on the "Shop" tab. Browse through our products and click on the item you wish to purchase. Select the quantity and add it to your cart. Once you have finished shopping, proceed to checkout and follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I use a promo code for online orders?

Yes, you can use a promo code for online orders. Simply enter the code at checkout and the discount will be applied to your total.

3. How do I make changes to my online order?

If you need to make changes to your online order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will assist you with any modifications or cancellations.

4. What payment methods are accepted for online orders?

We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You can also use PayPal or Apple Pay for your online purchases.

5. How long will it take for my online order to be delivered?

The delivery time for your online order will depend on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. You can view estimated delivery dates before finalizing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies