• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Ordering Flyer?

Jan 29, 2006
Does anyone have a flyer to promote online ordering? I have a friend who is doing an online/catalog show for me in another state and she wants a flyer she can give/send to her guests encouraging them to order online.

I am dealing with yucky morning sickness this morning so was kinda hoping I could find one here before taking all day to make one myself.

Thanks in advance :)

nikked

Gold Member
Apr 10, 2005
Send an Email

The first thing I would do is send an email from your website to the host with her password. Instruct her to: Put herself in as a guest, then send herself the announcement email. Once she receives it, she can forward to her entire e-list. This saves her from having to type in all her contacts into the (which my hosts have found to be a real pain...they like it much better this way).

I don't have an on-line ordering flyer...maybe someone else does???

Jan 29, 2006
She's done that but she wants to send them to her coworkers and the emails are getting blocked as spam. I will try again though, maybe she can tweak it or something. :)

Nevermind, I get what you're saying now...derr...preggo brain already?! :rolleyes:

Last edited: