• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales with Online Ordering: Get a Custom Flyer Today!

In summary, to access the online ordering flyer, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Shop" tab. You can customize your order through the online ordering flyer and the pricing is the same as in-person parties. Discounts and promotions can also be used on the online ordering flyer. Some benefits of ordering through the online ordering flyer include convenience, access to online-only deals, and the ability to track orders and view past purchases.
pampered_cari
Does anyone have a flyer to promote online ordering? I have a friend who is doing an online/catalog show for me in another state and she wants a flyer she can give/send to her guests encouraging them to order online.

I am dealing with yucky morning sickness this morning so was kinda hoping I could find one here before taking all day to make one myself.

Thanks in advance :)

Send an EmailThe first thing I would do is send an email from your website to the host with her password. Instruct her to: Put herself in as a guest, then send herself the announcement email. Once she receives it, she can forward to her entire e-list. This saves her from having to type in all her contacts into the (which my hosts have found to be a real pain...they like it much better this way).

I don't have an on-line ordering flyer...maybe someone else does???

She's done that but she wants to send them to her coworkers and the emails are getting blocked as spam. I will try again though, maybe she can tweak it or something. :)

Nevermind, I get what you're saying now...derr...preggo brain already?! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

1. How do I access the online ordering flyer?

To access the online ordering flyer, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse and shop for products using the online ordering flyer.

2. Can I customize my order through the online ordering flyer?

Yes, you can customize your order by adding or removing items, adjusting quantities, and selecting preferred shipping options. The online ordering flyer allows for a seamless and personalized shopping experience.

3. Is the pricing on the online ordering flyer the same as in-person parties?

Yes, the pricing on the online ordering flyer is the same as in-person parties. We strive to provide consistent and fair pricing for all of our customers, regardless of how they choose to shop.

4. Can I use discounts and promotions on the online ordering flyer?

Yes, you can use any applicable discounts and promotions on the online ordering flyer. Simply enter the promo code at checkout to receive the discount or promotion.

5. Are there any benefits to ordering through the online ordering flyer?

Ordering through the online ordering flyer offers convenience, as you can shop at any time and from anywhere. Additionally, you may have access to exclusive online-only deals and promotions. Plus, you can easily track your order and view past purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melindag