1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Online order

1. amy07

amy07 Senior Member

I have a past host who placed a rather large online order today, thinking it was going to be for me. Unfortunately, it did not. Apparently she had ordered online for a friend's show, and the other Consultants website popped up when she went to place her order today, and she didn't notice it until she submitted the order. she emailed me immediately asking if I could fix it and I explained that she would have to call HO to cancel the order. When she tried they told her that she couldn't cancel the order:confused: Is there any way to find out if it was cancelled?

May 12, 2009
  2. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

She can login and cancel on her end unless it is processed. Have her try that.

If not, ask her to refuse the package that comes. You can enter and individual order for her in P3 and have it shipped to you so you don't get which box to refuse mixed up.

HO CAN cancel the order...odd...

May 12, 2009
  3. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

Yes, she can cancel it. I've had a friend do the same thing and was able to cancel it. Have her call home office back and ask to speak to a supervisor.

May 12, 2009
  4. amy07

amy07 Senior Member

thanks! hopefully this can be resolved today.

May 12, 2009
  5. trps

trps Advanced Member Silver Member

Unless she ordered from the outlet. They can not be returned.

May 12, 2009
  6. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

She can still cancel the order itself if not shipped or refuse the package if unopened.

If opened, then there is an issue on return.

May 12, 2009
Have something to add?