• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Order Shipped to Correct Address?

It's only been a day so there's still time for it to not get there on time, but I'm assuming it will.It sounds like everything is going to be okay. The customer was supposed to get the product within a certain timeframe, but it looks like it will arrive on time.
babywings76
Gold Member
I got an e-mail from a past host of mine saying this:

OK put my sis in laws order on your website.. it's Jen xxxxx - shipping to ISelin NJ!

Let me know if there is a problem with it!

I just now got notified of the online activity. It just lists my hosts name and address and such and what she ordered. It doesn't show where it's getting shipped to. Is there a way to be sure it's getting shipped where she was wanting it to? Or by it showing my contact's address, do you think that's where it's getting shipped to?

What is the shipping charge? It should say on the online activity e-mail ship to host or to customer.

It doesn't show that. It just lists what she ordered and the product total. Will this come into P3?

I just synched to my website and it hasn't shown up yet. My other online orders have shown up in the past, I just don't know the time frame of how long it took to show up there.

If it's a show order, you'll see it with the other orders associated with that show. You will need to mark it as reviewed, and then pull it into P3 from within P3. If it's an individual order, you'll get notification of the order from HO (they send them once a day), but there'll be nothing else you need to do.

It's not a show order. It's an individual one. I did receive notification from HO regarding it, but it doesn't give me complete details. It lists who bought it and what they bought. It doesn't show their grand total (tax and shipping) and where it's getting shipped. It's being bought for the person's sister and is supposed to get shipped to that other state. I just am wondering because on the notice I got, it's just identifying my contact and her address and e-mail, so I don't know if that's where it's getting shipped to.

babywings76 said:
It's not a show order. It's an individual one. I did receive notification from HO regarding it, but it doesn't give me complete details. It lists who bought it and what they bought. It doesn't show their grand total (tax and shipping) and where it's getting shipped. It's being bought for the person's sister and is supposed to get shipped to that other state. I just am wondering because on the notice I got, it's just identifying my contact and her address and e-mail, so I don't know if that's where it's getting shipped to.

Sounds like the only way to know for sure is to call HO and ask where the customer asked for it to be shipped.

I called HO and everything is okay. It's set up to ship to the right place. I let my past host, now my future host (yay! :D) know.

1. What should I do if I realize I entered the wrong shipping address for my online order?

If you realize you have entered the wrong shipping address for your online order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will work with our shipping partners to try to correct the address before the order is shipped out.

2. Can I change the shipping address for my online order after it has been shipped?

Unfortunately, once an order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address. We recommend contacting the shipping carrier directly to see if they can assist with redirecting the package to the correct address.

3. Will I be charged for a change of address for my online order?

If you need to change the shipping address for your online order before it has been shipped, there will be no additional charge. However, if the order has already been shipped and you need to change the address, any fees or charges from the shipping carrier will be your responsibility.

4. What happens if my online order is delivered to the wrong address?

If your order is delivered to the wrong address, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will work with the shipping carrier to try to locate the package and have it delivered to the correct address. If the package cannot be located, we will work with you to either send a replacement or issue a refund.

5. Can I track my online order to ensure it is being delivered to the correct address?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track your package and ensure it is being delivered to the correct address. If you have any concerns, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Roadtripray