• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Online Family Calendar for Busy Schedules

L
ltkacz
Ok...since everyone on here is so brillant, I was hoping to get a suggestion from all of you.

I'm looking for an online calendar that my husband and I can access (work at different companies) so that we can all be on the same page when it comes to scheduling.

I had signed up for one at Cozi Central, but apparently, that's not working (and hasn't been for days).

Thanks so much for your help and suggestions.

Liz

Actually Yahoo has a good one and I just suggested to my mom that we should set one up since her and my sister work odd shifts and then I can put my parties on. You have to set up an email account for it but then just don't use it for email only use it for the calendar feature.

I am in our praise band at church and we actually set one up just for the calendar feature so that we can all access it and put in dates that we have something going on.

I hope that helps.

That is a great idea! I should do that with my DH. He works so much and doesn't know half the things going on. Thanks for sharing this idea!

We use the Google calendar. My hubby set it up (computer geek) so that he would know what nights they can eat junk food. :D

Gmail has a great calendar that you can share, too. Probably the Google one that was mentioned above.

jewel ... let me guess, those are the nights you have shows LOL

1. What is an online family calendar?

An online family calendar is a digital tool that allows families to organize and manage their schedules in one central location. It can be accessed by multiple users and can include features such as reminders, color-coding, and synchronization with other devices.

2. How can an online family calendar improve efficiency?

An online family calendar can improve efficiency by allowing all family members to see and manage their schedules in one place. This can reduce miscommunications and conflicts, as well as save time and effort in trying to coordinate schedules through other means.

3. What features should I look for in an efficient online family calendar?

Some key features to look for in an efficient online family calendar include the ability to add multiple users, color-code events, set reminders, and synchronize with other devices. It should also have a user-friendly interface and be easily accessible from different devices.

4. How can an online family calendar benefit busy schedules?

An online family calendar can benefit busy schedules by providing a centralized location for all family members to view and manage their schedules. This can help avoid conflicts and ensure that everyone is on the same page when it comes to important events and appointments.

5. What are some popular online family calendar options?

Some popular online family calendar options include Google Calendar, Cozi, and OurHome. It is important to research and compare different options to find the one that best fits your family's needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missyciccolella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • mrssyvo