• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Bridal Show

In summary, the conversation is discussing the logistics of hosting a bridal shower online. The main concerns are whether to list it as a bridal shower or catalog show, the best way to handle shipping for guests in different locations, and how to divide shipping costs. Some suggestions include having one person coordinate the show or having guests email their orders. It is also noted that orders received through the website have the standard $4 shipping charge, while individual orders have extra shipping fees.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hi everyone, has anyone ever done a Bridal Show online. They want to have a bridal shower for their friend but she lives elsewhere. So they want to do everything online. Here are my questions.
1. Do you just put it in as a Bridal Shower even thought it really is a catalog show?
2. Does anyone have an invitation that can be mailed to the buying guests.
3. What is the best way to do for shipping. The guests will all be in one area but the bride lives somewhere else. Is it best to put the Bride as a guest and the friend putting the shower on as the host?

Just need some thoughts. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Brenda K.

I'm curious about this too...I was going to possibly try to do one similarly for my nephew that is getting married in August...

The biggest problem you are going to have is where tohave the orders shipped. If you put the bride as the "host" (so she can get the FPV), then everyone else will have to pay extra for shipping. If you have someone listed as the host who lives in the same area as most of the "guests", then you would have to enter the brides "benfits" under the host's name and they would have to pay to have them shipped to the bride after they received them fro HO. Either way, someone is going to have to pay more for shipping.

One person could coordinate the show (like at catalog show) or have them e-mail orders to you. If they don't actually pay online then the shipping charge isn't added (& you can divide shipping however you feel is appropriate), if they do pay online and it is shipped to the host (bride) then only the standard $4 shipping charge applies. Orders (& payments) received for a show via your website still have to be hand entered into PP by you anyway, and I think you can enter up to 3 different payments on one order. Only online individual orders have the extra shipping on them as those are shipped directly to the person ordering not to a host. I'm not sure how this works with P3 because I haven't used it yet, but I have done catalog shows like this before. Hope this helps

Hi Brenda, I have done online bridal shows before and they can be a lot of fun and a great way to still have a bridal shower for a friend who lives far away. To answer your questions: 1. Yes, you can still put it in as a Bridal Shower even though it is a catalog show. You can create a special code for the guests to use when placing their orders, such as "Bridal Shower for [bride's name]." 2. I recommend creating a digital invitation that can be emailed or shared with the guests. This way, you can easily include the special ordering code and any other important information. There are many free templates available online for bridal shower invitations. 3. It is best to have the bride listed as a guest and the friend hosting the shower as the host. This way, the orders can be shipped directly to the bride's address. You can also offer the option for guests to have their orders shipped to them, if they prefer. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there is anything else I can assist with. Happy pampering! Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is an Online Bridal Show?

An Online Bridal Show is a virtual event where couples can browse and purchase products and services for their wedding from the comfort of their own home. It is typically hosted by a company or brand and features various vendors and products related to weddings.

2. How do I participate in an Online Bridal Show?

Participating in an Online Bridal Show is easy! Simply visit the website where the event is being hosted and follow the instructions to register. Once registered, you will have access to browse and shop from a variety of vendors and products.

3. Is there a fee to attend an Online Bridal Show?

Most Online Bridal Shows do not have a fee for attendees. However, some may require pre-registration or a small fee for access to certain features or discounts. It's best to check the event's website for more information.

4. Can I still receive assistance or customer support during an Online Bridal Show?

Yes, most Online Bridal Shows have a customer service team available to assist with any questions or concerns you may have during the event. You can usually find contact information on the event's website or reach out to the specific vendor for assistance.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts offered at an Online Bridal Show?

Yes, many vendors offer exclusive deals and discounts specifically for attendees of an Online Bridal Show. These can range from free shipping to discounts on products and services. It's a great opportunity to save money on your wedding planning!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hindy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
Replies