• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Online Activity Emails Since Nov. 29th: Is Anyone Else Having Trouble?

In summary, four online orders have not resulted in any online activity emails being sent. HO is investigating the issue, but they are not aware of any problems.
I have had 4 online orders since November 30th and I haven't gotten any online activity emails. The last email I got was from an online order on November 29th. Is anyone else having trouble? I called HO today and they said they would look into it but they weren't aware of any problems. I did check my spam folder and they are not there.

Same here...I see it on Consultant Connection but no email. I knew it was coming in because it was my friend, but thought it was odd that I didn't get an email.

Same here. Hey, as long as I keep getting the orders, I'm happy.

I've had online orders almost every day in Dec, and have yet to get an online activity email.Funny though, because I was just coming here to post to see if it was just me...and your post was already there! :)

I had an online order (not part of a show) a week ago and it showed up the next day. I was so worried she'd end up timing out and under another consultant (like another of my web orders did)...I was so relieved to see it come through. Were your orders show orders or individual ones?

Mine are mostly home office lead online orders. They are all showing up on my shipping page, and also on my stats on CC - I'm just not getting the Online Activity email like I always have in the past. I've gotten 3 online orders today, but I'm thinking that might be because of my Dec. newsletter being sent. Don't know for sure, since everyone checks to have their info hidden. :(

Same here, happened to notice because I was looking at the date on the shipment page.

I had someone renew on my team with no notification. I just happened to notice her on the roster. Looked at last month & she's not there, but is for Dec. I have no idea how many days ago she renewed. Could have been today, could have been last week! They must have something crazy going on with the notification system.

I had one consultant contact me tonight that she couldn't get P3 to accept a credit card. She did a manual update, rebooted, called the person & verified the card & everything. Apparently a system malfunction. Then I had another consultant call & say P3 wouldn't work for her. She rebooted & it opened back up with NO show data.

I recommend that everyone do a backup ASAP! Not sure what's going on with the computers, but something's up.

Wow!! I also had an online order this last week with no notification, I went into Consultant Connection and saw I had sales which was not from me, so I clicked on info and saw it was a an online order. I have no idea who this person was, I am not complaining it would have been nice to know though. I wonder whats going on?

Something smells fishy, for sure. Too many to be coincidence.

If you are not getting emails please call HO! They had no idea there was a problem. When I called yesterday they said I must be the only one not getting them because that was the first they had heard of this.

cincychef said:
If you are not getting emails please call HO! They had no idea there was a problem. When I called yesterday they said I must be the only one not getting them because that was the first they had heard of this.

I just emailed to let them know. I hate calling HO. :eek:

Same here.... I had 4 online orders last month and not one notification. I shall also contact HO.

At least the lead notification e-mails are working. If anyone gets a response from HO about the lack of online activity e-mails, please share.

I have not been getting them either!

You guys prompted me to check my stats, and it appears I got an online order on the 4th! I will also send an email to HO.

Same here. I had a customer e-mail me to let me know they placed an online order. I had e-mailed her and let her know I had not seen it, so she e-mailed me her confirmation. Sure enough it was on Consultant Connection within the next day or two.

We haven't been getting notifications of new consultants signing on for quite some time, I wonder if they are doing the same with this...it's fine if they do, but it would be nice to be made aware of it. I have had $150 in online orders since Dec 1 and never knew it until I saw this thread. Thank you CS!

I've been emailing with Wil from Tech Support, and he said that they are realizing it's a problem. He wanted me to check my spam folder, but I told him the notifications weren't there either. Sounds like they are working on it though.

Good thing I'm obsessive about checking my shipping page! That's the only way I knew!
For me, it started with Cyber Monday. I didn't get notification of those orders until 2 days later, and then, I haven't had notifications of any since then, and I've had at least one online order almost every day since the 30th.

Thanks Becky for the update! :D

I received an email back from Tech Support, also asking me to check my Spam folder, and to add the email address to my trusted list. I let them know that I'm receiving the NewsWires and shipment notices, just not the Online Activity.

NooraK said:
I received an email back from Tech Support, also asking me to check my Spam folder, and to add the email address to my trusted list. I let them know that I'm receiving the NewsWires and shipment notices, just not the Online Activity.

Sometimes our tech people give very poor advise....most of the time they are very helpful, but a few of them are just plain lazy. I had a problem last week and was amazed at the answer and lack of concern the guy gave me...and this was an issue on their end that was holding-up my show. He said that this problem only happened 'once in a while' so they had no plans to fix it....ummm ok, if you are aware of it, then don't put my show on hold. I really hope they are working on some serious upgrades for us....PWS, PC.com, CC, P3....it's all lacking!

pamperedlinda said:
Sometimes our tech people give very poor advise....most of the time they are very helpful, but a few of them are just plain lazy. I had a problem last week and was amazed at the answer and lack of concern the guy gave me...and this was an issue on their end that was holding-up my show. He said that this problem only happened 'once in a while' so they had no plans to fix it....ummm ok, if you are aware of it, then don't put my show on hold. I really hope they are working on some serious upgrades for us....PWS, PC.com, CC, P3....it's all lacking!

It's sort of like the "form" emails we get. It's their standard reply while they work on it.

pamperedlinda said:

I did get a respons to my response from Wil saying it's being worked on, and that several consultants have been reporting the issue.

I am not getting the notification emails of online activity either. Will send an email to let them know!

I had the same problem. Had an order come through on the 2nd and no notification. HO told me it was because the person who made the purchase elected not to be contacted. I'm guessing that it was more likely due to the same problem everyone else is having. Hoping they get it fixed soon!

cmcrews said:
I had the same problem. Had an order come through on the 2nd and no notification. HO told me it was because the person who made the purchase elected not to be contacted. I'm guessing that it was more likely due to the same problem everyone else is having. Hoping they get it fixed soon!

That's a line they're feeding you. I've always gotten notifications, even when the customer elects to hide their information (which I usually have anyway, because it's a past customer, but that's a separate gripe).

cmcrews said:

Pure BS! I've had two orders this month - one opted for no contact information and the other did not. I didn't get an email about either of them.

I have had online orders almost every day this month as well and no email of online activity. It has to be a glitch in the home office system. I figured it was just my email....

I haven't gotten any emails for Online Activity either. I just keep checking my Shipping Status to keep tabs.

So yesterday I got am email and it was for online activity... I've also had sales just about every day this month and got 1 email yesterday... thought that was a little random. I got another online order this morning so we shall see if another email comes through.

i finally got an online activity notification email yesterday, and it was for the 8th online order I've gotten this month. Maybe they worked out the kinks?

Amanda_RI said:
i finally got an online activity notification email yesterday, and it was for the 8th online order I've gotten this month. Maybe they worked out the kinks?

I got 2 online orders the day before yesterday, and got a notification email for only one of them.

I got 2 online orders yesterday, and have yet to get an email today for either of them.

Glad I check my shipment status page often too ;)
For those who don't, you may want to start until they get the kinks worked out, because remember those who don't opt out of being contacted could be added to your e-mail list.

frozenchef said:
Glad I check my shipment status page often too ;)
For those who don't, you may want to start until they get the kinks worked out, because remember those who don't opt out of being contacted could be added to your e-mail list.

I don't add to my email list, unless I've specifically asked the customer if I can. I have had companies/consultants add me to lists when I have not specifically asked them to do so, and find the emails annoying.

I do, however, send a thank you email, and/or call them, and ask if they'd like to receive it.

Hmmmm .... I submitted a show last week, the host submitted all her orders via the website, and I got e-mails for every one of them.

It's indiv. online orders that notifications were not getting sent out for. Show order and other HO lead e-mails were going out. It seems they've fixed the kinks.

I just got an e-mail. I didn't recognize the name! Yay! I wonder if this was somebody invited to a show that dragged their feet on the order?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RCKmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
sailortena
Replies
Views
chezshelly