• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Your Online Activity Report: Syncing PWS and Placing Orders

In summary, the Online Activity Report provided by Pampered Chef is a tool for consultants to track and analyze their online sales and activities in real-time. It can be accessed by logging into their consultant account on the website and navigating to the "Reports" section. The report includes data on online sales, social media activity, website visits, and referrals. It can be customized to show data for a specific time period or filtered by platform or referral source. Consultants can use this information to improve their sales and marketing strategies by identifying areas for improvement and setting goals for growth.
pctharper
Gold Member
I just received an email that showd my online activity report. My cousin placed an individual order. Do I have to sync P3 now with my PWS and submit the order or do I just keep this for my records?

just keep it for your records. You only need to sync show orders.

I wouldn't want an online activity report. If The Kat Lady ever saw a report of how much time I spend online, she'd throw me out.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I wouldn't want an online activity report. If The Kat Lady ever saw a report of how much time I spend online, she'd throw me out.

HAHA...my husband too!

Hi there! Congratulations on your cousin placing an individual order! That's great news. In regards to syncing P3 with your PWS and submitting the order, it ultimately depends on your personal preference. If you prefer to keep a record of the order for your own records, you can do so without syncing it with P3. However, if you would like to earn commission on the order and have it count towards your monthly sales, then syncing it with P3 and submitting the order would be the way to go. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

What is an Online Activity Report?

An Online Activity Report is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for our consultants to track and analyze their online sales and activities. It allows them to see their progress and performance in real-time.

How do I access my Online Activity Report?

To access your Online Activity Report, simply log in to your consultant account on our website. From there, you can navigate to the "Reports" section and select "Online Activity Report" to view your data.

What information does the Online Activity Report provide?

The Online Activity Report provides data on your online sales, including the number of orders, sales amount, and average order value. It also shows your activity on social media platforms and the number of website visits and referrals.

Can I customize the Online Activity Report?

Yes, you can customize the Online Activity Report to show data for a specific time period, such as a week, month, or year. You can also filter the data by social media platform or website referral source.

How can I use the information from the Online Activity Report to improve my sales?

The Online Activity Report can help you identify areas where you can improve your online sales and marketing strategies. By analyzing the data, you can see which social media platforms or website referral sources are driving the most traffic and sales, and adjust your efforts accordingly. You can also track your progress over time and set goals for improvement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Niki
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
  • winklermom