• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Feast Onion Dip Recipe?

In summary, the Feast Onion Dip Recipe can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. It can also be accessed on any mobile device with internet access. The recipe is customizable and substitutions can be made, though the taste and texture may vary. It is also beginner-friendly with step-by-step instructions and can be made in under 10 minutes.
MrsNetNut404
There was an onion dip from Feast that used the three onion rub. I was hoping to use that recipe at my party on Friday,but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know what I am talking about? Where can I find it?

I don't know if this is the one you're talking about, but I did one at my show Sunday that people devoured. It was 1/2 c mayo, 1/2 c sour cream, 1 1/2 Tbsp Three Onion Rub. I made it a couple hours before the show and it was so amazing when we ate it. Everyone loved it and I sold a lot of the rub just because of that.Shari in TX

I believe that's it! Thank you so much! I am sure it will be a big hit! BTW, not to be nosy but where in north Texas are you? I grew up in Dallas.Mrs. Net

It was amazing and I already need to order some more of the rub because I'm using it for everything. I hope your guests enjoy it.I'm in McKinney -- about 30 minutes or so north of Dallas. Nothing nosy about that! :)Shari in TX

I was born and raised in the Victoria area :D Small world.....

Shari,How funny! My mom just moved to Farmersville, from McKinney! It is a small world!Mrs. Net

I live in Victoria! And just wanted anyone to know that's interested, any of the rubs can be used to make a dip with 1 cup mayo, 1 cup sour cream and 3 tbsp rub. Of course half of that would be the above recipe. All are yummy!

I made the onion dip for my show a couple of weeks ago. It was SO good! I should mention that I tweeked the recipe a bit, I added a crushed garlic clove.

1. Where can I find the Feast Onion Dip Recipe?

The Feast Onion Dip Recipe can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" section. You can also find it in our current catalog or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I access the recipe on my mobile device?

Yes, the Feast Onion Dip Recipe can be accessed on any device with internet access. Simply visit our website or use our mobile app to find and save the recipe.

3. Is the recipe customizable?

Yes, the Feast Onion Dip Recipe is fully customizable to fit your personal preferences. You can adjust the amount of each ingredient or add your own twist to make it unique.

4. Can I substitute any ingredients in the recipe?

While we always recommend using the exact ingredients listed in the recipe for the best results, you can certainly substitute any ingredients if needed. Keep in mind that the taste and texture may vary slightly.

5. Is the recipe beginner-friendly?

Yes, the Feast Onion Dip Recipe is designed to be simple and easy to follow for cooks of all levels. It includes step-by-step instructions and can be made in under 10 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kandi2candy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Kandi2candy
  • CookingCarrie