• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Fun at the Pampered Chef Conference with Consultant Gina Miller!

In summary, Pampered Chef Consultant Gina Miller is excited for her upcoming trip to conference. She is looking forward to meeting other Cheffers and learning about new products.
Gina M
Gold Member
Hi everyone,

Can you believe that it's just a week away? I'm way looking forward to conference - its' going to be fun! I was just downtown for Taste of Chicago yesterday and looking forward to coming back. It's just a great town! Looking forward to meeting everyone:)

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

WOO-HOO!:D :D :D I am very excited too!

I bought my plane ticket in March and since then it has been back and forth if I was actually going! My husband changed jobs, I had no one to watch the kids, then it was did I have enough $$ to make it. We finally got everything worked out last week. His boss let him push off his trip until the day before I get back so the kids will go over to the neighbors for one night.

Mind you...my husbands job has prohibited me from attending Conferences for the last 3 years. Last summer we had just moved back to the states so we didn't have anyone to watch the kids. Before that, neither of us felt comfortable with leaving the kids in Japan while we were in the States and elsewhere! So needless to say....I am just a LITTLE excited to actually be going!!

Have a Pampered Day!!

I hope I get to meet some "Cheffers" on this trip!

This isn't my first conference (it's my 5th) but I must say that all of YOUR excitement is contagious! I really enjoy conference and look forward to National and Leadership. P-Chef does a great job of making a VERY professional (and fun) presentation.

Don't be alarmed by being in the Wave 1 (someone suggested Wave 3 was the best ;)). My theory is that everyone is rested, the presentations are fresh and they are as excited as us! But it's true, they will be working out the kinks on Wave 1 participants. This will likely show up the most in the Hotel shuttles (due to massive road construction in around the city) and the Home office tours (again, the construction issues).

I am so excited too! Though, I'm not looking forward to getting on the train at 5:30 AM to get to Chicago by 10 AM. :( I am so NOT a morning person. See, it's 9:44 AM & I just got up! I definitely want to meet some Cheffers, too!

Last edited:
Anyone on tour #2 at 8am? My hubby is driving me into Chicago Monday AM to be there by 7am, get registered and get on the bus!

I can't wait!! I'm so excited. It's going to be a blast!!! :D

I'm hoping to get onto the 8:00 am tour, but it will be standby and if I get lucky!

I am excited about National Conference too...
Can't wait to hear what all the new products are.

jwpamp said:
Anyone on tour #2 at 8am? My hubby is driving me into Chicago Monday AM to be there by 7am, get registered and get on the bus!

Janice I'm on tour #2!!! Are we supposed to register first?

Here's the sign you all made - are we wearing these on our badges?

Last edited:
"Cheffer" Sticker
its_me_susan said:

I'm going to use my label maker and print out "Cheffer" to stick to my name tag. I'll print a couple different sizes so I'm sure it will fit.

Jeanine

Wave 1

its_me_susan said:
Janice I'm on tour #2!!! Are we supposed to register first?

Susan, Can't wait!! I will look for you and your badge! Yeah, we have to register first. I am thinking I will get there more like 6:30. My hubby knows some back roads into LSD, so we won't hit traffic. Starts to get congested around 7am. He's so nice to drive me in on his day off! I'll be looking for you!

jwpamp said:
Susan, Can't wait!! I will look for you and your badge! Yeah, we have to register first. I am thinking I will get there more like 6:30. My hubby knows some back roads into LSD, so we won't hit traffic. Starts to get congested around 7am. He's so nice to drive me in on his day off! I'll be looking for you!

Yay Janice! Thanks! I'm thinking I'll tape it on my bag? What is your first workshop when we get back from the tour? Mine is: Super Start Your New Consultants at 1pm (can that be right?). Then I see BELINDA!!! So excited!

What is the Pampered Chef Conference?

The Pampered Chef Conference is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for their consultants. It is a fun and informative gathering where consultants can learn about new products, receive training, and network with other consultants.

When and where is the conference taking place?

This year's Pampered Chef Conference will take place on July 17-19, 2020 in Orlando, Florida at the Orlando World Center Marriott.

How much does it cost to attend the conference?

The cost to attend the conference is $249 for early bird registration until May 31st. After that, the cost will increase to $299. This fee covers all conference materials and meals, but does not include travel and accommodation expenses.

What can I expect to learn at the conference?

At the conference, you can expect to learn about new products, tips for growing your business, and strategies for success from top-performing consultants. There will also be workshops and training sessions on topics such as social media marketing and host coaching.

How do I register for the conference?

You can register for the Pampered Chef Conference by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can click on the "Events" tab and select the conference to complete your registration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tsmarr