• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Easily Organize My Conference Notes in One Place?

In summary, One Stop Conference Notes is a tool designed for consultants to take notes during business events. It offers features such as a table of contents, customizable tabs, and note-taking templates. It can be used for both in-person and virtual events and is not limited to Pampered Chef consultants. One Stop Conference Notes can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website, a consultant, or at select events and conferences.
jwpamp
Can everyone post their conference notes here....all in one place?

I am trying to get mine typed up and presentable, but wanted to stop having to "search" for them as they are all in different places!

What do you think??

Great idea....here are mine. Maybe people could resist posting here unless they have notes to share. We all know what happens to our threads when they get, how do you say...HIJACKED?!

Attachments

• Build Your Business with Customer Care.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 429
  • Bookings Galore.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 461
  • High Impact Host Coaching.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 609
  • Sell the Dream.doc
    28 KB · Views: 290
Here are my notes for everyone~~~~ hope that they help!!!

Attachments

• Contact with Confidence workshop.doc
    26 KB · Views: 345
  • Sell the Dream.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 331
  • Get it together Time MGT.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 341
  • Bookings Galore Workshop National Conference.doc
    33 KB · Views: 495
Bumping...these are GREAT notes...mine are so sad compared to this....I will simply BUMP instead of upload. I am not worthy:eek:

What does bump mean?

To bump =a post or thread up to the top of the page for everyone to notice.

Thanks for posting!

THanks for sharing all of your notes:)

Bump... Bump... Bump*****

1. What is the purpose of One Stop Conference Notes?

The purpose of One Stop Conference Notes is to provide a convenient and organized way for consultants to take notes during training sessions, conferences, and other business events. It allows for quick and easy access to important information and eliminates the need for multiple notebooks or scattered notes.

2. What features does One Stop Conference Notes offer?

One Stop Conference Notes offers a variety of features including a table of contents, customizable tabs, note-taking templates, and a pen holder. It also has a durable cover and binding, making it perfect for on-the-go use.

3. Can I use One Stop Conference Notes for both in-person and virtual events?

Yes, One Stop Conference Notes is designed to be used for both in-person and virtual events. You can easily take notes on your device or print out the templates and use them for in-person events.

4. Is One Stop Conference Notes only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, One Stop Conference Notes can be used by anyone in the direct sales industry or those attending business events and conferences. It is a useful tool for anyone looking to stay organized and take efficient notes.

5. How can I purchase One Stop Conference Notes?

You can purchase One Stop Conference Notes through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase at select Pampered Chef events and conferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GourmetGirl
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • raebates