1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: One step closer to director!

1. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I am THRILLED right now! One of my consultants on my team just emailed me to invite me to coffee with her and VERY strong recruit lead tonight so I can help answer her questions! :D

She already has a grand opening show scheduled for this woman where she will take advantage of the kit credit... it's funny b/c I was just saying to my director on our weekly touch base call last night that I had a feeling this particular consultant was working with someone (despite the fact she hadn't mentioned anything to us...)

SO excited, and I'm one step closer to reaching goal #2 of becoming a director by 12/31/09! Now I just need one more personal recruit, one more senior consultant on my team, keep everyone active each month, and reach $4K in organizational sales (those last two are the challenging ones, lol!) :blushing:

Aug 28, 2009
  2. Krista Burson

Krista Burson Member Gold Member

You're on fire Kara... Keep going. Now if I can just get some recruits.

Aug 28, 2009
  3. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Thanks Krista! It will happen for you :). I just had a follow up call with someone who I thought was a strong lead but who has decided to go in another direction *for now*

I'm not giving up on her yet though, and she might host a show in late fall :)

Aug 28, 2009
  4. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

Way to go Kara!

Aug 28, 2009
  5. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

yeah kara! hope the recruit lead signs up very soon! and hopefully your goals can be reached!!!

Aug 28, 2009
  6. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

Awesome job inspiring your team member to share the opp!

Aug 28, 2009
Have something to add?