• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I One Step Closer to Becoming a Director? Exciting News on My Journey!

In summary, to become a Director with Pampered Chef, you must first achieve the title of Senior Consultant and meet certain sales and team building goals. This comes with benefits such as higher commission rates and access to training and resources. The timeline for becoming a Director can vary, but on average it takes 12-18 months. There is a variety of support available, including training materials and a supportive community. As a Director, you can still sell products but your main focus will be on leading and supporting your team.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I am THRILLED right now! One of my consultants on my team just emailed me to invite me to coffee with her and VERY strong recruit lead tonight so I can help answer her questions! :D

She already has a grand opening show scheduled for this woman where she will take advantage of the kit credit... it's funny b/c I was just saying to my director on our weekly touch base call last night that I had a feeling this particular consultant was working with someone (despite the fact she hadn't mentioned anything to us...)

SO excited, and I'm one step closer to reaching goal #2 of becoming a director by 12/31/09! Now I just need one more personal recruit, one more senior consultant on my team, keep everyone active each month, and reach $4K in organizational sales (those last two are the challenging ones, lol!) :blushing:

You're on fire Kara... Keep going. Now if I can just get some recruits.

Thanks Krista! It will happen for you :). I just had a follow up call with someone who I thought was a strong lead but who has decided to go in another direction *for now*I'm not giving up on her yet though, and she might host a show in late fall :)

yeah kara! hope the recruit lead signs up very soon! and hopefully your goals can be reached!!!

Awesome job inspiring your team member to share the opp!

1. How do I become a Director with Pampered Chef?

To become a Director with Pampered Chef, you must first achieve the title of Senior Consultant, then work towards reaching certain sales and team building goals. Once you meet these requirements, you can submit an application to become a Director and attend the Director Development Program.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Director?

Becoming a Director with Pampered Chef comes with many benefits, including higher commission rates, the ability to earn bonuses, and access to exclusive training and resources. You also have the opportunity to lead and mentor a team of Consultants and grow your own business.

3. How long does it typically take to become a Director?

The timeline for becoming a Director can vary depending on individual goals and efforts. On average, most Consultants reach the Director level within 12-18 months of starting their business with Pampered Chef.

4. What kind of support is available for those working towards Director?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of support and resources for those working towards Director, including training materials, mentorship programs, and a supportive community of Consultants. You can also access tools and resources through the Consultant's Corner and attend regional and national conferences for additional training and support.

5. Can I still sell products as a Director?

Yes, as a Director with Pampered Chef, you can still sell products and earn commission on your personal sales. However, your main focus will be on leading and supporting your team of Consultants to help them reach their goals and grow their own businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • kittychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • mrssyvo